Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Shame about his 11 year streak of consecutive GS appearances...

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
What a loss.

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Its a real shame.

I'm surprised his solid game has deteriorated so much last year.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Sounds like another Philippoussis story developing here ...

:awww: Dominator

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
The Dom is finished. He should do himself a favorite and call it quits because I cant imagine his is having a lot of fun on tour these days.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Sounds like another Philippoussis story developing here ...

:awww: Dominator
Its ridiculous to compare him to Philippoussis.

Hrbaty was renowned for his hard work and fitness throughout this career, Mark was not.

Mark's career was plaugued by injuries and surgery, this is the first major injury Hrbaty has had in all his years on tour, hence his 11 year Grand Slam participation streak.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really don´t know what to say, because(and it´s shame) he is still our best player (boys like Lacko, Klizan aren´t so good but they can improve their skills, and of course, they must!;))
But I think that there won´t be any Dominik comeback, because his best years are over. I would be happy to see him play again, but his wealth is on the first position
BTW: I am really afraid of the destiny of our Davis Cup team:eek:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Its a shame as Dominik always does well at pre-Austaralian Open events too. Hopefully this injury wont put him out for too long.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't get why people say he "pulled out" of the Aussie Open. The guy is 136 in the world, he'd have to go through the quali. It's not like he's already in the main draw. Plenty of other guys are ranked high enough for the quali but won't play. So let's not make of this a big deal.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think he requested for free card and he would probably get it.
But it´s not just about AO, it´s about his whole career and other tournaments...:sad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts