Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rogie: Can definitely do some damage in 2021, winning events like: Dubai, Miami, Halle, Wimbledon, Cincinnati, Shanghai, Basel, etc...

Rafa: He can win events, but I think it'll basically be clay events like MC, B, M, R, and the FO...

Djokovic: He's the real X-Factor, can win the AO, small chance FO, can win W, and possibly even an event like the USO, plus some other events too (IW, Miami, Shanghai, Paris, London WTF possibly?)...

Your thoughts on how The Big 3 will fare in 2021?? I like to do this at the beginning of each year and then see at the end of that year how they each fared!!

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Federer will hopefully just enjoy competing. Every tournament win will be a bonus. Wimbledon would be cherry on top.

Djokovic can challenge for all the slams. Further predictions will depend on form just before the the slam itself.

Nadal equals roland garros, so there's that. He's not there for Wimby. The HC slams he can make good runs in but I don't see him winning either.

·
Registered
6,433 Posts
Federer

Roger slams(Dubai,halle,basel) and do some damage at wimby

Nadal

Clay.

Djokovic

Try to hold off the new guard (Thiem,zverev,Tsitsipas,Medvedev) for another year

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
‘Last year’ based on? USO20 played w/o Fedal & only DQ eliminated Novak after first week while WB not even played. Who says that NxtGen minus Sinner or FAA haven’t peaked themselves?

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many titles will each of The Big 3 win?? I think Djokovic 5-7, Rafa 3-5, and Rogie 2-4!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
1. Nadal can win AO Mexico open Miami MC, Rome Madrid RG Wimbledon Rogers cup us open china open] [2. Djokovic AO Dubai Miami, Madrid Rome Wimbledon Rogers cup-cincinnal Us open Shanghai pairs WTF] [3. Federer Dubai Miami, Halle Wimbledon rogers cup-Cincinnal shanghai Paris]. basically Nadal-Djokovic can win all 4 majors next season and a few masters, Federer just Wimbledon also 1-2 masters titles.

·
Registered
12,266 Posts
Not looking past the first tournament, but in this field, all 3 are still capable of winning multiple titles if COVID allows them to play.

Respectfully,
masterclass

Reactions: florentine
1 - 8 of 8 Posts