Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will he be distracted the rest of 2019 because of the engagement now being announced, the likely wedding this Fall/Autumn?? How do you think Rafa will perform the rest of 2019?? Physically will Rafa be okay?? I think he'll want to prevent as much grinding as possible!! What're your thoughts??

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it all came out sounding like that, of course I was referring to his tennis only in 2019, but interesting it can humorously be mentioned like above!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Game over Dull fans. Only thing he had over Roger and Djoker was that he didn’t have to worry about being a father and husband and could concentrate on Tennis. Same philosophy as Wawrinka that got him a few slams. Now that he has the ball and chain on. Game over Dull fans.

·
Your visions will happen
47,112 Posts
Game over Dull fans. Only thing he had over Roger and Djoker was that he didn’t have to worry about being a father and husband and could concentrate on Tennis. Same philosophy as Wawrinka that got him a few slams. Now that he has the ball and chain on. Game over Dull fans.
Apparently not as Fed and Nole have both won many slams w/ family. Fed won 7 slams after getting married, Nole held all 4 slams at once with wife and child in tow

I for one think this will energize Rafa

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
He will focus on Wimbledon and the US Open, it does not mind all other tournaments. If fit at the end of the season, he will probably try to play the Davis Cup as played in Madrid

1 - 14 of 14 Posts