Mens Tennis Forums banner

how will murray do in 2015?

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Sapeod 
#1 ·
Right about to be optimistic and say he ends the year at no2 behind only novak,wins 5 titles including wimbledon and beats all 3 members of the big 3 in slams.the comeback is well and truly on lets believe

#3 ·
I think he will struggle at the start of the year, expecting a relatively early exit at AO (makes the QFs at most) and same story at the first two M1000s as well. Hopefully for him he'll get his shit together towards the clay season, although I doubt we'll see him in his full, pre-2014 shape ever again.
I predict one good run (SF/F) at either Wimby or USO, maybe a Masters title and finishing the year ranked 5th-6th. That's about it.

#13 ·
Yes #2
Yes 5 titles
No Wimbledon
No beating all 3 in slams He will not beat No1e.

#14 ·
I still say he wins wimbledon if he's performing this well on clay think of the damage he is going to do on grass, I was optimistic about murray at the beginning of the year but even i didn't think he was going to win back to back titles on clay including a masters very encouraging, If he's doing this well on his least favourite surface then surely he must be a legit threat to novak as far as world no 1 goes.

The only prediction i think i could be wrong about is beating all 3 of them in slams, I doubt rafa and fed are going to be consistantly making it to the latter stages for murray to even play them.

#16 ·
He's having a brilliant year so far, with the only glaring bad points being his losses to Simon and Coric. The second half of the year is bound to be just as good, if not better, as it's Andy's best part of the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.