Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
He withdrew from ATP Cup and there is still no info about his participation at Kooyong. In previous seasons, only in 2008 and 2013 he did not have any warm-up events before Australian Open, but now at his age it is important to have some match experience before Grand Slam...

Registered
now at his age it is important to have some match experience before Grand Slam...
Eh no, it's the exact opposite. He's played more matches than anyone in history, bar one, and won't forget how to play. He's prowling in his Dubai den ready to strike, while the others weary themselves out in the Oz frying pan.

Premium Member
By playing pointless exhibitions, which he is doing right now.

Registered
Don鈥檛 you guys worry, the GOAT knows what he鈥檚 doing, he鈥檚 played well over 1000 matches and has been around for 20 years. He knows what he needs to do to prepare.

Registered
Honestly, practice botting, botting, and botting. No matches are needed to practice botting.

Botting with one eye closed, botting with two eyes closed, botting with raised net, botting with broken racket, botting with new balls, botting with old balls, botting in rain, in wind, in shine. Botting is his only chance.

justice for all
Honestly, practice botting, botting, and botting. No matches are needed to practice botting.

Botting with one eye closed, botting with two eyes closed, botting with raised net, botting with broken racket, botting with new balls, botting with old balls, botting in rain, in wind, in shine. Botting is his only chance.
Do you think he will sew a rag dull, sorry I mean doll, and target it with his botting?

Registered
The greatest vulturerer in history . Federer.
It doesn't matter how Federer prepares. His only chance of winning , is if all the top 10 seeds lose early , and if there are no top 50 players left in the QFs .
Even then I'd expect him to botch it up, leading 2 sets to love. A true choker.

Registered
Nah, taking advantage of a weak era, losing h2h to two main rivals, Rogie is the greatest vulturerer of all time.
Haha the era from 2013 to 2016 was a lot weaker than 2003-2006... But I know all you nadal and djoko-tards won鈥檛 stay away from the ridiculous weak era argument.
and for the H2H: nadal only leads federer on one Surface. And djokovic leads because he is mentally stronger (federer has won more sets in total)

Registered
The greatest vulturerer in history . Federer.
It doesn't matter how Federer prepares. His only chance of winning , is if all the top 10 seeds lose early , and if there are no top 50 players left in the QFs .
Even then I'd expect him to botch it up, leading 2 sets to love. A true choker.
You鈥檙e nothing but a disgusting federer hater who doesn鈥檛 know anything about tennis.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts