Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I will try to clam down to describe my problem, please help me I am going to explode I am so mad right now

I went to this site http://rafapedia.com/ thinking it's good and there are matches. I said okay lets turn HD off to enjoy many matches in the site.

That [email protected]!ng made my youtube the old youtube where all the stupid videos are plyed in 360p. I want to return back to the newest youtube or I am going to die from a nervous break-down. I am trying every thing but it's not working. What should I effin do I am terribly mad and in deep anger.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
help Me I Am Madddddddddddddddddd I Have A Terrible Headache

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
On your YouTube Account page, click on Playback Setup and you're now able to choose "Always choose the best option for me based on my player size." or "I have a slow connection. Never play higher-quality video" which is set by default.

So if you want to turn on HD, you must set "I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it's available" but only if you have a fast internet connection, otherwise you might find that videos don't play as quickly or smoothly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts