Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me found new way to get over ben obsession!

spend night kissing 6'7 goran lookalike :)

went clubbing with kate and nicola they were determined to hok me up! the first guy i saw was this tall goran lookalike and i was wathcing him like :inlove: but he was talking to another girl so i didnt say anything to them about him just smiled at him then smiled he smiled back. they introduced to me to another guy (simon) he wa svery nice i spent a long time chatting to him and flirting and stuff, then said i was going for a walk (didn't go back :p)
anyway kate and nicola left they asked me if i wanted to go with them but i said i'd hang around for a bit (alot of the customers from work were in so i knew i'd have someone around to share a cab with etc)
andywhobies as i was walking around tall goran lookalike saw me again and called me over said he kept seeing me around (nothing to do with me purposely walking past him like a million times lmao) and we were chatting and dancing and kissing :kiss: for the rest of the night! think like 3 hours of kissing goran and you'll be pretty close :p ) he was really nice he even paid for my taxi home (my mate natalie who i was gonna share with disappeared, or maybe i was too busy kissing to notice where she went :eek:)

in the taxi queue i told him he looked like goran and he was like yeah i guess that makes sense, he said no one had said it to him before but he understood it, i didn't mention the fact that i am obsessed with goran :p)

i had to force myself not to go home with him (it was sooooooooooo damn tempting) andywhobies he's supposed to be calling me sometime tomorrow (err i guess it's today as it is gone half 4 :eek:) will be ineteresting to see if he does.

but anyway ben who? :p

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:lol: sounds like you had lots of fun!! :hug:

so :call her Goran lookalike!!! ;)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol his names chris :)

·