Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
hahaha I'm gonna show you my worm...

Seriously though, it must be awkward whilst learning to do the worm. [when it looks more impressive than that...but I can't do it so it's still quite impressive :yeah:]

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Sexy Radek :worship: isn't he too old to do this kind of stuff? :scratch:

oh I love his accent :inlove:

:secret: no i dont :lol:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
He comes across as a rather nice guy. I can see where he gets all those WTA-payer's attention from... :lol:

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
"I am Radek Stepanek and I'm gonna show you my worm.."

:spit: tell me you didnt think it the other way :aplot:

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
:scared: I stopped the vid after his "I'm gonna show you my worm"
Don't have the balls for it

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
He comes across as a rather nice guy. I can see where he gets all those WTA-payer's attention from... :lol:
That's what I felt reading some of his interviews.

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
You guys, he's not even that good at it. :lol:

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Hmm, I thought that his oncourt worm was better than what he shows in that video.

Funny how Stepanek gains more and more fans these past months. While he was probably one of the most hated players a year ago, I am not so sure if that's still the case.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
he should have more fans. I mean coming out in a Joe Thornton Sharks jersey in front of a packed San Jose crowd? UTTER CLASS.:worship:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
That one was a training worm, when he is serious and has a big win, then Thunder Lips brings out the big guns.

·
Premium Member
12,566 Posts
It's strange that he mentions his first "worm" was in Rotterdam 2006. I remember he doing it (or something similar) after his win against Davydenko in Paris-Bercy 2005. :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts