Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Congratulations, You are 84% romantic

"Aphrodite is smiling down on you right now. She is very happy to see how romantic and in touch with your partners feelings you are. Your partner is a very lucky person and we certainlt hope they appreciate you. Keep up the good work!"

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Congratulations, You are 91% romantic

"Aphrodite is smiling down on you right now. She is very happy to see how romantic and in touch with your partners feelings you are. Your partner is a very lucky person and we certainlt hope they appreciate you. Keep up the good work!"

-------------------------------

Sounds about right, however, I believe I'm more romantic than 91% based on previous gf's comments!

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Okay, that quiz makes the your/you're error. That makes my life.

Anyways:

Congratulations, You are 49% romantic

"You have the basics down but to be honest you could be doing a lot better. Don't feel uncomfortable about showing a bit of emotion and doing a little something special every once in a while for your partner, trust us, they will love it and you will see the benifits."

Well excuse me for being an avoidant adult.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bolar Bolabi said:
Sounds about right, however, I believe I'm more romantic than 91% based on previous gf's comments!
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Bolar, you seriously are killing me... I'm not joking.

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
its.like.that said:
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bolar, you seriously are killing me... I'm not joking.

I'm deadly serious. Some of the quotes that previous gf's have said.

Quotes

"You're the most romantic guy I've ever met"

"You have to be the most romantic guy in the world."

"I reckon if they have a competition for the most romantic guy, you'd get it hands down"

"Aww, you're so sweet and romantic. I love you"

"That's the most romantic thing someone's ever done to me"

"That's the most romantic thing someone's ever said to me"

"You make me smile 24/7 because you're so caring/romantic."

"Awww stop it, you're making me blush"

"Gosh you're so romantic. I'm so lucky to have you."

In a reply to a text message.

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said. You're so romantic. I'm on the train and I'm blushing and people are looking at me. I'm so lucky to have you. I love you so much"

A quote a friend said to me (female)

"I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend. You're so nice, caring, thoughtful, romantic and I just don't know why many girls aern't interested in you."

Note: She is taken and her and I will never be together. The feelings aern't there.

Need I go on?'

In conclusion: Girls honestly don't know what they're missing out on.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Bolar Bolabi said:
I'm deadly serious. Some of the quotes that previous gf's have said.

Quotes

"You're the most romantic guy I've ever met"

"You have to be the most romantic guy in the world."

"I reckon if they have a competition for the most romantic guy, you'd get it hands down"

"Aww, you're so sweet and romantic. I love you"

"That's the most romantic thing someone's ever done to me"

"That's the most romantic thing someone's ever said to me"

"You make me smile 24/7 because you're so caring/romantic."

"Awww stop it, you're making me blush"

"Gosh you're so romantic. I'm so lucky to have you."

In a reply to a text message.

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said. You're so romantic. I'm on the train and I'm blushing and people are looking at me. I'm so lucky to have you. I love you so much"

A quote a friend said to me (female)

"I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend. You're so nice, caring, thoughtful, romantic and I just don't know why many girls aern't interested in you."

Note: She is taken and her and I will never be together. The feelings aern't there.

Need I go on?'

In conclusion: Girls honestly don't know what they're missing out on.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

no smilie can do my reaction justice...

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Jim, you will never believe the truth because you're not a girl and can't experience it. Unless of course I turn gay and we get together. Which will never happen. So I don't know how you can find it funny.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bolar Bolabi said:
Jim, you will never believe the truth because you're not a girl and can't experience it. Unless of course I turn gay and we get together. Which will never happen. So I don't know how you can find it funny.
:haha::haha:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Congratulations, You are 69% romantic

"Pretty good, you are certainly able to express your feelings well and your partner should be pretty happy with you. Don't let this good score slide though, keep up the good work and maybe even try and improve on it by thinking of something extra romantic to do with your partner this weekend."

Analysis?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Congratulations, You are 71% romantic

"Pretty good, you are certainly able to express your feelings well and your partner should be pretty happy with you. Don't let this good score slide though, keep up the good work and maybe even try and improve on it by thinking of something extra romantic to do with your partner this weekend."

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Choupi said:

Analysis?
soixante-neuf :p

·
Banned
8,651 Posts

Help us grow. Don't forget to email this test to all your friends!

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
Congratulations, You are 71% romantic :aplot:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congratulations, You are 56% romantic

ooooooops :sad:

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
11,927 Posts
Congratulations, You are 82% romantic

Not bad for an ole married fart. Shared a candlelit bathing adventure just last night...and for no special occasion other than we were both in the mood. He's my :hearts:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Angle Queen said:
Not bad for an ole married fart. Shared a candlelit bathing adventure just last night...and for no special occasion other than we were both in the mood. He's my :hearts:
Wow is all I can say. I miss those days :sad: Can't do that AK---after kids :sad:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Angle Queen said:
You'll get 'em back AAK -- after-after kids. :)
:cool: Except that I should have had them 10 years younger. They'd all be on their own now :devil: and I would still feel relatively good. :angel:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts