Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specify, discuss, and let all the replies here for eternity :)

I would not bet a dime on it...

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price it up (give odds for it) and I'll let you know...
The title is not clear enough? What odds do you need? I am not a betting house, just a MTF member :)

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
You have to make up some odds or the topic really will have no point.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Choose the odds at will and bet, stop whining :)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I think he has good chance of winning more than one slam in the next couple of years.

What he can't do is dominate a season anymore.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Anything you want. He is not winning another slam. Nadal will be there to stop him

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
He doesn't win on next year, chances are good he never will again... So he has 4 shots
Federer isn't winning RG :lol:

so that's 3 shots. While we're at it, he isn't winning AO, Wimbledon and US Open either. I would bet an awful lot on it

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'd make the odds of Federer never winning another GS at 5/1. I would'nt bet against him unless the odds were better though, i'd be looking for better value.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I would bet my parents' life. Pretty cheap bet if you ask me.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
He doesn't win next year, chances are good he never will again... So he has 4 shots
Roger isn't Sampras. He can actually compete with the best players in the world still. Heck, if he gets an 02 USO type draw, he'd probably run through a slam without dropping a set. Pete needed 5 sets and all he could handle to beat Rusdeski. LMAO.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
you would get odds of about 4/1 for roger not winning a slam. I would bet nothing.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
I am pretty confident he will win another slam. I think one more for his swansong, and then pack up the bags and onto new and big things, leaving behind the best legacy in tennis history and what will probably never be matched.

so I would be comfortable betting nothing

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
You better start crying then, cause Fed will win The Golden CYGS next year.
:lol: If I made that bet and Olderer won CYGS next year, I'd likely be laughing.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts