Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With banks and airlines very close to bankrupcy (even if Governements gonna help), what could be money cut off in sponsoring ?

Lots of sponsors like Qatar Airways or Emirates or BNP Paribas gonna suffer a lot, and Tennis is one of those sports with a high sponsorship level.

·
Your visions will happen
46,921 Posts
On the contrary, I see a 3 month global lockdown, 3 months to get back up to speed, and then another ridiculous bull market. Don't be surprised if Q4 2020 is the highest global growth quarter in history

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Remember, the years 2008 and 2009 when we were in a recession and people were losing jobs everywhere. We survived through that crisis that happened due to bad business decisions, economic cycles, and economic reasons.

The current crisis is our own doing, i.e., own doing of the mankind. Until this Covid-19 happened, the economies were doing well. Where I live, the unemployment rate registered at one of low levels in the country's history at the end of February, 2020. We need to put this away. We need start going out and doing our own thing. We will be back to normal, for sure.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
So what if they're down to 250 quid a week? Would make for better matches, as they couldn't rely on their bulging bank accounts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts