Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not really a good lover according to most women sadly and I dont really blame them. As soon as I orgasme I want to go to bed, no hugs or cuddling I just want to be left alone and sleep. This may sound egostic, but there is little I can do about it, once I'm done I completely change... I'm not hetero sexual nor bi... just a human-being who seeks rest after I'm done. Is that so hard to understand? I have absolutely no lust for women after I orgasme...

·
Your visions will happen
48,897 Posts
Just rub her legs for like 10-15 mins post sex before you fall asleep, it is the least you can do

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Johnny Groove spends most of his time lusting for trannies, so I'm assuming he tickles their pickle for a little while after he "orgasmes".

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sofanda and Johnny should meet up, both live in the USA. They can hold each others racket...

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,937 Posts
It's not hard to understand. You have a complicated life - you can add it to your 'external factors' list now.
:zzz:

·
Your visions will happen
48,897 Posts
No, I just want to be left alone so I can sleep.

What about you Johnny? Do you change?
Depends on what time of day. If it is night, then yes, I am ready for go to sleep. But if it is in the morning, after I finish, I am energized and ready to go and do things. Afternoon sex is somewhere in the middle.

Johnny Groove spends most of his time lusting for trannies, so I'm assuming he tickles their pickle for a little while after he "orgasmes".
Don't know why you keep bringing this up. This is the newest stigma that we need to get rid of. Straight males shaming other straight males for dating transsexual women.

My sexual tastes are VERY diverse and could easily encompass multiple other threads, and has. I am attracted to beautiful women. If she happens to have a penis, well then to quote Uncle Toni, we have a situation. And that will be properly negotiated if/when it ever happens.

People are people. Like the score at the beginning of the match, love all

Maybe you should fuck her so that she wanted to sleep?
Richard Pryor: "How do you know if you had good sex? Her ass will go to SLEEP!!!" :lol:

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
How can a straight male be turned on by a tranny? They're men, with penises. You said if the beautiful woman has a penis then so be it, but how can she be a woman if she has a penis?

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
I'm not really a good lover according to most women sadly and I dont really blame them. As soon as I orgasme I want to go to bed, no hugs or cuddling I just want to be left alone and sleep. This may sound egostic, but there is little I can do about it, once I'm done I completely change... I'm not hetero sexual nor bi... just a human-being who seeks rest after I'm done. Is that so hard to understand? I have absolutely no lust for women after I orgasme...
As soon as I cum.... I'm out! Bye! I don't even care if he cums, I get this gushing feeling of regret (probably some in-bedded self-hating homophobia that takes over once I've climaxed) and I leave ASAP. So now if I'm with a daddy I like, I'll tell him to make sure he cums first and not to suck me too hard too soon! :lol:

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
How can a straight male be turned on by a tranny? They're men, with penises. You said if the beautiful woman has a penis then so be it, but how can she be a woman if she has a penis?
Don't label so much, sexuality is fluid. Just let it happen. :)

·
Your visions will happen
48,897 Posts
Well you are not going to know she has a penis immediately. Many trans women still look like men so that is not attractive to me, but there are some t-women that actually look prettier than actual women. That is undeniable. Then you go into talking, getting to know them, etc. If there is a spark, there is a spark

Don't label so much, sexuality is fluid. Just let it happen. :)
This too. Life is not all black and white. Sexuality is not just straight, gay, and bi and that's it. It is a sliding scale really with infinite variations, plenty of shades of grey

I certainly wouldn't let it happen if I were duped into anything with a man. I don't believe any straight guy would. :lol:
Keep an open mind, mate, you never know what's going to happen tomorrow :D

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jonnhy Groove bi confirmed? There is no shame brother, be proud what you are.

As soon as I cum.... I'm out! Bye! I don't even care if he cums, I get this gushing feeling of regret (probably some in-bedded self-hating homophobia that takes over once I've climaxed) and I leave ASAP. So now if I'm with a daddy I like, I'll tell him to make sure he cums first and not to suck me too hard too soon! :lol:
So deep down you are still struggling and shamed you are gay?

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Fair enough, Johnny. Would you care to post 5 transexuals that you find hotter than most women? I remember a TV programme in the UK called 'There's something about Myriam' and I confess I wouldn't have known if it weren't told but any other time I've come across a tranny I could probably tell.

·
Your visions will happen
48,897 Posts
Jonnhy Groove bi confirmed? There is no shame brother, be proud what you are.

So deep down you are still struggling and shamed you are gay?
I've never been a fan of labels, are you straight are you bi are you 75% straight, whatever

Just be you

Fair enough, Johnny. Would you care to post 5 transexuals that you find hotter than most women? I remember a TV programme in the UK called 'There's something about Myriam' and I confess I wouldn't have known if it weren't told but any other time I've come across a tranny I could probably tell.
Now you want names :lol:

Everyone has different tastes, but for me, Jane Marie and Kimber James to start you off. There are tons more, I just don't know names :tape: :tape:

I can PM you some of my favorite transexual tumblr sites if you want

And yes, in real life, unless you are really drunk, you almost always can tell

·
Registered
751 Posts
You can't be straight and have sex with another man. Even if he wears/acts/looks like a woman.
You might be bisexual, you might be a gay in denial, whatever you want, but if you're straight the only cock you want to have fun with is yours.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts