• 14 years

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He won his first slam in 2005 and his last in 2014. This is a 10 years span of winning slam.

The record is 13 years by Samparas (USO 90 to USO 02)

Can Nadal beat this record? Will he stay consecutive?

EDIT: in the vote I wrote Agassi, missed Sampras's span when I looked it up

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sampras span is longer than Agassi's....

90 USO 02 USO...

I'd say Rafa's got a shot atleast till he turns 30....
Can I edit polls somewhere?

·
Registered
7,156 Posts
While Agassi´s record is longer he didnt ahve to maintain a constant winning streak every year like Rafa.

So if a player wins a GS in his 1st year and 14 years later wins his second GS should he get more credit then Agassi or Rafa?

Agassi had his ups and downs while Rafa was kept beeing in the top for so long. But barring injury Rafa could get another year or 2. Time will tell.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
While Agassi´s record is longer he didnt ahve to maintain a constant winning streak every year like Rafa.

So if a player wins a GS in his 1st year and 14 years later wins his second GS should he get more credit then Agassi or Rafa?

Agassi had his ups and downs while Rafa was kept beeing in the top for so long. But barring injury Rafa could get another year or 2. Time will tell.
Back off dude.. I didn't say that and I am not giving more credits to Agassi, and actually Sampras made a longer time span as fixed in the opening post. I am just curious if Nadal can beat this record.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
He will have 3 more RG at least

1 - 12 of 12 Posts