Votes: 7 20.6%

Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 16 47.1%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would love to have this 2 meeting in à slam final. Does not matter wich exept RG.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
I think there is a difference to how many times will the Draw be rigged for it 4/4 and how many times will they reach the Semi 0/4 in a dreamworld..

·
Registered
258 Posts
Murray is in a slump which his 2011 GS results are partially disguising because he got ridiculous cakewalk draws to the semis every single slam of 2011.

2012 will likely not be as kind to him and I don't see him reaching as high as a semi ever again.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Like he did this year?? He only reached 4.
with his draw?LOL any mug from top 20 not named Troicki would be in ...Ferrer in the SF of AO ---FAIL
...RG DRAW-----I dont even wanna talk about it a DISGRACE
...Wimbledon---not an easiest draw but nothing too hard
...US OPEN-----should have been out to Hasse but the idiot choked

Every time he faced Nadal he got owned BIG TIME..........maybe wins a set if Nadal feels like he needs a break or something

·
Registered
258 Posts
yep, you cannot deny that Murray got as easy a draw as you could possibly hope for at every single slam this year. I wonder if there was some fixing going on for that to happen.

And as soon as he faces an actual quality opposition, he gets owned by Nadal without the Spaniard even breaking a sweat.

There is no doubt that Nadal has improved since 2010 whilst Murray has stagnated. Of course Djokovic has improved even more than Nadal has. They both have left Murray far, far, far, far, far behind.

And unlike Djokovic, Murray doesn't have the talent to suddenly kick his game up a notch - there is nowhere for him to improve.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Playing safe and going 2.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
with his draw?LOL any mug from top 20 not named Troicki would be in ...Ferrer in the SF of AO ---FAIL
...RG DRAW-----I dont even wanna talk about it a DISGRACE
...Wimbledon---not an easiest draw but nothing too hard
...US OPEN-----should have been out to Hasse but the idiot choked

Every time he faced Nadal he got owned BIG TIME..........maybe wins a set if Nadal feels like he needs a break or something
How did Haase choke? Murray dominated the third and fourth sets and was four love up in the fifth. It was Murray who almost choked the match to the Dutchman in that final set not the otherway round. A fairly different dynamic to the Troicki Roland Garros encounter whereby the Serb was serving for the match and 30-0 in that particular service game.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
How did Haase choke? Murray dominated the third and fourth sets and was four love up in the fifth. It was Murray who almost choked the match to the Dutchman in that final set not the otherway round. A fairly different dynamic to the Troicki Roland Garros encounter whereby the Serb was serving for the match and 30-0 in that particular service game.
yeah Troicki match was the choke of the season but Hasse lead 2-0 also and had a second serve break point for 4-4 in the 5th and dumped it in the net...

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
yeah Troicki match was the choke of the season
Verdasco-Soderling. Biggest choke of the season. Serving for the match: three MPs, two double faults, deuce, another double fault, broken and the rest is history.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Verdasco-Soderling. Biggest choke of the season. Serving for the match: three MPs, two double faults, deuce, another double fault, broken and the rest is history.
I remember that match lol....but Victor was 2-0 up 5-4 serving and 40-14 I think

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Murray has comeback from 2sets to love down many times. It seems like he does it once every slam almost. It has to do with Murray's tendency to get in a funk etc, but still returning very well and the crowd getting behind him latter stages when he's down, so it's hard to serve him out. Also, with great returners like him, it's really hard to stop their momentum. You see it with Djokovic winning 4 or 5 games in a row, even against quality opponents in finals. Murray is also a lot fitter than most of his lower ranked opponents as well, so he usually has the advantage the longer the game goes on. I didn't see the Troiki match, but Hasse just got outplayed and little winded the last several sets, no choking.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
i dont know coz Murray is alot of shit

but i can answer how many Fed-Nole in the same halfs we will see: 4

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
probably 3 or 4 assuming both hold their form. BUt I don't know what's gone on with Murray, he definitely has the game to beat Nadal but something is going wrong mentally and he doesn't believe he can anymore.... sort of like what has gone on with Nadal when playing with Djokovic, is the whole tour turning into headcases?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts