Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
No distraction from Dull's arrogant flout over the rules!

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
AO 2014 federer vs nadal? Idk maybe once

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Garner seems to be an ump only/mainly in GSs. Not sure how many times to be honest, but this is grasping at straws here :lol:

·
Registered
11,124 Posts
Who would remember these things anyways? I forget or never care to notice who's umpiring. :shrug:

·
Registered
12,633 Posts
You wanna know? You and nutty fruity can keep yourself busy finding it out yourselves. Ain't nobody here working for you

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Roger is Machiavellian . Works behind the back / closed doors .
Rafa OTH, is naive .

All Top players carry lot of weight arond and they do pull favors. Some discretely, others not so..

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
interesting
I obviously watched the 2014 SF of Roger against Rafa in a Spanish channel of TV. Tomas Carbonell commented it was strange that Jake Garner umpired this match because there was a rumour that he was banned for Federer after he didn't umpire him for the last four years, just after both fought in 2009 USO final (Federer was fined for that).

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
excellent thread

fraud exposed

·
Registered
458 Posts
hahaha, opportunistic thread, but good to remember that every "untouchable" player do these kind of things.
sooner someone will discover that the "ballboy abused" in Djokovic match, or the line judge who was stared with angry, never again participated on his matches.
how the fans still have energy to protect the behaviour of each one of the Fedalovic is beyond me...

·
|
14,955 Posts
Nadal did nothing wrong-
He requested that he and Carlos have a cooling off period.
He told the media that he requested that he and Carlos have a cooling off period.

·
Registered
322 Posts
In 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 were zero times, I think.
See this is how when something is made up, then gleefully accepted by people with their own agendas, is assumed as fact.

For what it is worth, I remember Garner umpiring in the next GS. Was late in the tourney, could have been the Aus Open match against Tsonga.

Garner is an ITF umpire so has less opps than ATP ones.

But I guess people are not interested in facts, just scoring points.
Carry on.:wavey:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.