Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many times will djokovic lose at WTF?

• 0 (wins the whole thing undefeated)

Votes: 21 25.3%

Votes: 13 15.7%

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • 3 (pulls out a Nadal)

Votes: 20 24.1%
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can definitely see him lose 2 times, once to Murray, once to Federer:)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
better ask how many times will Tsonga get owned given that he is French
zzzzzzzz

that's hardly relevant. Last time I checked, it's djokovic who has a very good record this season, and the defeats he could get here could damage that record a lot.

djokotards are so quick to get pissed off:lol::lol::cool:

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
zzzzzzzz

that's hardly relevant. Last time I checked, it's djokovic who has a very good record this season, and the defeats he could get here could damage that record a lot.

djokotards are so quick to get pissed off:lol::lol::cool:
yeah he will get pissed a lot ....lol ....like he gives a fuck...if he is fit he will win and if he loses he wasnt fit...there a perfect excuse

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
He'll get owned in every match he plays if his opponents play well. I'll enjoy watching him get defeated.

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
I reckon only one man is good enough, on current form to take on Djokovic (Assuming he is fully fit without any serious injury niggles) and it's Federer. Even Federer on decent form will give Djokovic close matches. When Federer is near or close to GOAT form he will definitely beat Djokovic (Albeit it in a tight match too).

Murray has a chance but a slim one, I think. No-one else really posses the weapons to really hurt him tbh from the top 8 there. apart from possibly Tsonga.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Murray has a chance but a slim one, I think. No-one else really posses the weapons to really hurt him tbh from the top 8 there. apart from possibly Tsonga.
Notional chances for Tsonga and Murray. The tables have been turned for good, methinks.

Only PrimeFed/ Betterer can 'toy' with Novak, because he outfoxes Nole and has him guessing and tanglefooted. Every one else has a game Novak can read.

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
Notional chances for Tsonga and Murray. The tables have been turned for good, methinks.

Only PrimeFed/ Betterer can 'toy' with Novak, because he outfoxes Nole and has him guessing and tanglefooted. Every one else has a game Novak can read.
Yup I think too, but I just think that Djokovic really needs one more 'big' win (ie grand slam win) over Murray to really sink into his brain. At this moment in time Djokovic is the favourite but Murray, playing at his best, certainly can hurt Djokovic, especially with his slice.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Yup I think too, but I just think that Djokovic really needs one more 'big' win (ie grand slam win) over Murray to really sink into his brain. At this moment in time Djokovic is the favourite but Murray, playing at his best, certainly can hurt Djokovic, especially with his slice.
Muzza never gets the important wins at home! :shrug:

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
option 3: pull out a Nadal :haha::haha: Sounds good.

But logically if Murray and Berdych owns him in the group (could happen) he won't make SF and then it demands Ferrer to own him too to complete the Nadal 2009 special. Dunno if the little pitbull got it in him

1 - 20 of 79 Posts