Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people on this forum say that I'm conceited about myself and my looks and all, but I don't think so. I mean, life ain't all about brawn, gotta have brains to back it up. Anyway, something very interesting happened to me today (go to my thread if you want details) and I'm curious to know, how often have some of you MTF members been asked out? Have you ever been asked out by a total stranger? A friend? If so, how did you react? Human interaction and physical/romantic/sexual etc. attraction is a very complex, interesting thing, that has an impact on our daily lives, so let's see if some of you have it easier than others.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I'm guessing you have been asked out 3958 times just at Lowes?

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To answer my own question, I've never been asked out on a date :sad:

I've been propositioned for sex in the double digits in number, but that's not dating :lol:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Not a lot, since I am a male and always the one asking girls out on a date first.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
WTF is the OP even saying?

U mad brah?
miscer?

anyway, I get approached by ladies at bars often and I approach the ladies too...when you think about it the worst thing that can happen is they will say "no" and considering all the bad things in the world, getting rejected isnt that bad..on to the next one.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
I think the question is more related to women as men usually don't get asked on a date except if the girl has huge balls or is drunk.

anyway, I get approached by ladies at bars often and I approach the ladies too...when you think about it the worst thing that can happen is they will say "no" and considering all the bad things in the world, getting rejected isnt that bad..on to the next one.
Approached by drunk or clean women? But I like your attitude as 90% of all men can't deal with rejections and don't even try to approach because of their fear.

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
The thread title is self-explanatory.
No I mean WTF are you rambling on about in your first post? Lolwut?:lol:
miscer?

Well yeah an ex-miscer. To answer the question, ever since I quit bodybuilding and put on weight I can't even draw the sluts :rain: But I'm fully intending to come back to get myself back into shape this winter. Boo-yeah!

·
Your visions will happen
49,952 Posts
how long before Blaze-2004 comes in here saying 2,000 times
Sorry to disappoint you Fed fans, but I really can't even remember once.

I'm usually the one making the move. However, usually the girl will give the man a sign indicating she is interested, giving the guy a go to make the move. Rarely will a girl outright walk up to a guy and ask him out.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
I'm usually the one making the move. However, usually the girl will give the man a sign indicating she is interested, giving the guy a go to make the move. Rarely will a girl outright walk up to a guy and ask him out.
This.

However, over 90% of all men can't read these signals.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts