Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Djokovic wins tomorrow, does anyone know what the count will be up to? It would have to be up there that's for sure. I remember at one stage he lost to the eventual winner in about 6 Slams on the trot.

So anyone know what the count will be if Noavk wins tomorrow?

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
How productive.

·
Registered
312 Posts
wow, way to attack a guy for a reasonable question

anyway,
AUS 05 04
FRA 07 06 04 (DNP 05)
WIM 05 04
US 05 04

so... 7 in a row that he played in, this would be 10th time overall

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Apart from Fed at Wimbledon, Rafa has never lost to the eventual champion at a Slam.

It's looking bad for JWT.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Bad luck for Hewitt. But I think that somebody defeating Fed at the SF of GS deserves to win it all. Not that I do not appreciate that spanking of Nadal from Tsonga.

·
Registered
454 Posts
If Djokovic wins tomorrow, does anyone know what the count will be up to? It would have to be up there that's for sure. I remember at one stage he lost to the eventual winner in about 6 Slams on the trot.

So anyone know what the count will be if Noavk wins tomorrow?
LOL, I remember that. That run included the Gaudio FO win. Hewitt was really proud of that.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Hewitt has lost to the eventual winner nine times.

His closest competitor among current competitors seems to be Roddick who has lost to the eventual winner seven times.

Hewitt has a long way to go to beat Lendl's record of losing to the eventual winner twenty-three times.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
While there was always a certain level of agony in rooting for Lendl (especially at Wimbledon), you always felt like he had given the match everything he had.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts