Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many times you exercise every week?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any exercise/workout, like cardio, lifting, running, jogging, treadmill, stair-master, anything.

How many times in a week? For how much?
I personally do 7 times a week. Every day basically with the last one of the week (Sunday) being a recovery workout. So I can keep moving toward my goal of a World class athlete. :cool:

How healthy are my MTFers? Which workout/exercised do you do? Do you go to the gym? Or have a home gym? Or you go in the park? Or you are a professional athlete?

And who doesn't exercise, ever?!? Reveal yourself!

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
-Go for a run at least 5/7 days of the week, usually aiming for 7, but I'm sometimes busy

-Hit up the gym 2-3 times per week (University Gym, great equipment/facilities, reasonable price)

-Weights/wrist training at home just whenever (most days)

-Tennis most weeks (on the weekend), fairly strenuous, at the local club

-Golf every 2-3 weeks, sometimes more often, depends on mood and time, local course

-Decent diet

It's all you need really.

·
Registered
7,093 Posts
3 times per week run and 3 times I go to the gym usually.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Does jerking off count? :p

·
Bring it Home
20,660 Posts
Gym - 6 times a week, usually weight training. Sometimes I do some running.
Tennis - 2-3 times a week.

Used to play football also, but I'm avoiding because of knee issue (I play tennis with a knee brace).

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Rain or shine, I get up at the crack of dawn 6 days a week and jog outside to avoid the breakfast menu rush at McDonalds.

Take a break on Sunday. That's Poptart day.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Try to hit the gym about 3 times a week per my program. Then usually something there in between, e.g. racket sports, golf, additional gym work, home exercise etc.

Not a fan of exercising too much (coming from a family with a lot of athletic background and knowledge on injury prevention etc.). People don't let their bodies rest enough, it's either all or nothing for some people.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
3-4 hours of intense competitive tennis every Sunday (or sometimes Saturday). That's all i do. But i have sore muscles till Wednesday, included.

Not the best regime, but that's the best i can fit in my roller-coaster program with elder kid training tennis 3 times a week, going to math classes 4 times a week, younger going to tennis school everyday and i do a minimum of 2 days biz trips every week in the country side. Driving an average of 4000km per month lol

Saturday is for the family, Sunday tennis tourney.

Luv it though.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I play tennis 3 times a week. 2-3 hours each time.

Sometimes I practice serve for an hour or so on top of that.

Going to the gym and running are both extremely booooooooooooooooring. Don't do any of that.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Swimming 0-4 times per week. On average twice per week.

·
Registered
975 Posts
At the moment I like to ride a bicycle arround 20km during the night when there is no traffic.

For some reason feel really good doing that

I do this every night for the past 30-40 days

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I used to exercise every day, Insanity, P90X, cross training, all that crazy ninja stuff. But then I hurt my back. Haven't exercised for 3 weeks, and it is killing me. I can't move my leg though. Probably needs to be amputated. God dang thing has failed me for 3 weeks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts