Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes it's off season again :D.

Anyway, this has been Fed's worse season in 4 years. And next year he'll be 27. Not quite past it but surely he's peaked? I don't think he'll win 11 tournaments again. But I very much expect him to make the slams and surely now the FO is a priority? Having said that he's going for 6 and 5 consecutuve wins at Wimbledon and at the US Open respectively; both of which are landmarks for the record books so the pressure isn't going to be easing off.

How many grand slam titles is the king good for next year? Can he win all 4? Heck can he make it a golden slam? FWIW I think he still has a chance at all 4 but I'll settle for seeing him win Wimby and the FO. That'll give him the rest of his career to post a record number of slam titles including the career slam that surely won't be broken for a good 30 years.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Only 2, AO e USO. The other 2, Nadal will win!!

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
At least 5

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts

AO, Houston, RG, Wimbledon, Sopot and USO

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts
4 + gold sounds right.

Nike will change the logo on his hat from "RF" to "P.I.M.P".

He will take Mirka around on a leash all decked out in Gucci.

He'll arrive at every match in a slammed Escalade with 50 cent in his entourage.

And when he gets bad calls, instead of challenging he'll just slap the silly bitch that made the call.

Brrrrrrrap brrrrrap.

Wu tang

·
Registered
548 Posts
4 and the gold medal in Beijing plus TMC, Paris, Rome, Monte Carlo, Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid, Halle, Dubai, Estoril and Basel.

·
Registered
586 Posts
maybe he will do the slam. Only dave seems to have the weapons to stop it.

Rafa might ge inot form and stop him as well, don't lnow

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
I just prefer to think of the next event - 2008 Australian Open. It's going to be really tough this time for Federer to even get to the final.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I think he will take AO and USO

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
2 + an Olympic medal

1 - 20 of 28 Posts