Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many Slams will Milos win in his career ?

• 0-5

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 10-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-20

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Slams do you think Milos will win in his career ? I am going to say around 5-10 but he could end up with twelve or thirteen that is how good he could become.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Raonic will pass Nadal and will end up with 10 RG titles.
Mmm, maybe not. Hopefully Raonic will retire with a very well rounded number of 0 GS titles.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
It's amusing that people on a tennis forum seem to have failed to notice that he's already 23 and a half and has reached zero slam finals, one semi-final, one quarter-final, has zero MS titles and only reached one MS final, and has a career high ranking of 9. In comparison with Murray at the same age (let alone the rest of the big 4) he is an absolute joke. And the same goes for Dimitrov, whose record is even worse.

·
Registered
254 Posts
It's amusing that people on a tennis forum seem to have failed to notice that he's already 23 and a half and has reached zero slam finals, one semi-final, one quarter-final, has zero MS titles and only reached one MS final, and has a career high ranking of 9. In comparison with Murray at the same age (let alone the rest of the big 4) he is an absolute joke. And the same goes for Dimitrov, whose record is even worse.
Nice good unbiased opinion!!!!! :worship:

Milos has the weapons the win multiple slams. His time will come.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Deep in our hearts we all know that the next great player is still a teenager. Raonic and Dimitrov might win a couple of grand slams in a weak transition period, but they simply do not bear the hallmarks of tennis greats. The next Federer/Nadal is either Nick Kyrgios or somebody we've never heard of.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Good reality check for Milos's fans. His movement is not going to get any better as he ages. I think Dimitrov however will reach his peak later than Milos. Dimitrov has more long term potential in my opinion. I think Milos could possibly win one GS. Dimitrov could win multiple slams.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
5-10
10-15
15-20

:rolls:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts