Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Er, I think you mean the other way round; last time I checked Safin was not a player with a brilliantly calm and composed mindset and a weedy body that lets him down.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Ooh, someone's a bit irritated that Ferreira had to retire in his Aussie Open quarterfinal with Safin last year... ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think that's the biggest delemma! Why Marat is so unpredictable? There's a very good word in Russian but unfortunately it's not translatable, sorry. Marat is very irresponsible.... I think he could make at least 2.......of them

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
he would have won Aus Open last year.so 2 slams until now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree with Lindsay fan...at least 2 until now beacuse that Aussie Open final against Johansson was terrible...we could see that he was with his head in every place but not on court...
But i belive that someday Marat will have the mental strenght and will win lots of Slams....
GO Marat..in you we trust!!!! Lollie....

·
Registered
14 Posts
If Marat can get his head together he could be unbeatable -- so I don't know many he could of won or could still win but just that on his day he is the best in the world.

·
Registered
19 Posts
"I think that's the biggest delemma! Why Marat is so unpredictable? There's a very good word in Russian but unfortunately it's not translatable, sorry. Marat is very irresponsible.... I think he could make at least 2.......of them"
lol, the word u mean is "Raspizdyai", haha?

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Marat is an unpredictable man and that's one of the nice things about him. You never know what you'll get but it's always good. I think this year he will get his head together and dominate tennis.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Marat is definitely after Berdych the most wasted talent in tennis history.
Let's say if he had Nadal mentality he would have been considered the GOAT today.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts