Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many sets will Djokovic the saviour of tennis lose at Rolland Garros?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Incensed at the conspiracy to bring him down in New York, yet strangely content, Novak Djokovic returns to one of tennis's biggest stages. He has mastered the art of zen, and has even apologised to the budding thespian and the lynch mob who wished to prevent nature taking its course in New York. He's older, wiser; like Serbia's answer to Nostradamus he is looking at a bigger picture: eternal, unquestionable goathood. The ATP tour has long been his puppy: on his lead, at his command.Rafael Nadal may still be terrier like, straining at the leash, but he has now been broken in and can be moved left and right to retrieve Djoker's balls. Hell, he even gives Djoker the paw and turns over to have his belly tickled these days.Dominic Thiem has revealed all of his insecurities: the fundamental weakness in his game and mind - despite winning a shocking US Open final. Stanimal has been neutered. A biscuit or two, and a stroke will suffice with him before he settles in front of the fire.

My flawless rationale leads me to create a poll of how many sets Djoker will lose on his way to this inevitable title, and the historic double double?

·
Registered
860 Posts
More than five....2 each in R1 and R2, trailing by two sets in R3 before he kicks the chair umpire and gets banned for life.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know. But one thing I do know is he will lose only 1 (one) match.
Please have the moral courage to vote in the poll.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But I really don't know.
As proven in the USO he may lose even zero sets and still lose a match (although in NY he lost 1 set vs Edmund not his eventual conqueror).
It's sets we're interested in. Besides the ATP have called off the mafia now. They know how close tennis was to ruination.If you're trolling me and your intention is to hurt - vote the Zverev option. Every fan he has is utterly devastating for me.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But I really don't know.
As proven in the USO he may lose even zero sets and still lose a match (although in NY he lost 1 set vs Edmund not his eventual conqueror).
See new poll options. Thanks for the inspiration.

Reactions: guitarra

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reactions: fedfan192

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fine. I can live with 0 sets and even 0 matches lost as long as he doesn't win the tournament. Deal? ;)
You're as slippery as an eel.

·
Registered
10,866 Posts
Zero sets this time.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reactions: Giang coi

·
Your visions will happen