Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 9 or more

Votes: 5 6.2%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
If I was betting on it, I'd say 1. But he can still likely win 2-3 more if he just gets lucky with Djokovic and Nadal losing in early rounds, or even just Nadal losing in early rounds because if Federer knows he won't have to face Nadal in the finals, he will be going into semifinals with Djokovic full on and probably pull of another RG'11 performance in there.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
It is difficult for him to be consistently brilliant over a best of five set match nowadays because his legs are failing him and his fitness is not where it was when he was arguably the fittest player in the sport. We will see his magic at the best of three set WTF at the 02 arena but we have to admit there is less than a fifty per cent chance of him winning another slam.

·
Registered
543 Posts
1 more Australian Open 2012.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
2 I hope, swansong Wimbledon and US open.

Reactions: GOAT = Fed

·
Banned
300 Posts
Considering Nadal has been in 6 of the last 7 slam finals and is only going to be more motivated now that he's lost the last 2 slam finals, I think Federer's only chance is if Nadal tears a muscle like at 2011 AO.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Fed's just hanging on until the Olympics and Wimbledon, which I think he can win, so I'd say 1.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
great champions write their own endings ........
haha I love this, Saberq is right, who are we to say or guess, it is in his hands and he is capable of a lot

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Will he have a different mentality next year? 2012 will be the first time he starts a season past the threshold of thirty years of age. In theory he should now be able to play without feeling any pressure. It is not as if he has anything to prove.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Will he have a different mentality next year? 2012 will be the first time he starts a season past the threshold of thirty years of age. In theory he should now be able to play without feeling any pressure. It is not as if he as anything to prove.
Because of this I think it will make it a tad easier to win a few more before he calls it quits.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Feds loss in the Australian Open semi this year was about as close as a three set match can be. He beat Djokovic at Roland Garros and should have beat him at Flushing Meadows. All while past his prime and facing a prime Faker :worship:

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Feds loss in the Australian Open semi this year was about as close as a three set match can be. He beat Djokovic at Roland Garros and should have beat him at Flushing Meadows. All while past his prime and facing a prime Faker :worship:
Djokovic choked in RG ...Fed was lucky as hell,Novak lucky at the US Open ....happens

1 - 20 of 60 Posts