Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many more slams titles will Nadal win?

Votes: 9 11.8%

Votes: 17 22.4%

Votes: 7 9.2%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 or more

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • None

Votes: 15 19.7%
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Fail poll. 0 is most likely.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
1 - 3
or maybe he's done

He's over spending

·
Registered
866 Posts
As little as i like him.....who is going to oppose him? Unless Djokovic can keep this level up, he will be favourite in 2 or 3 of next year´s slams. And he would be sitting on 12 slams right now if it weren´t for Djokovic´s rise.

Thank god somebody had the balls to do it!

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
i also think 4-7 is realistic with 4/5 being more likely and 6/7 being best outcome

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
More. Come on guys calm down. Last year he had a QF, W, F, F. How is this an ugly result?

The funny thing was if he hadn't had that QF injury it would have probably been another final.

I can see him win two slams this year, if he can figure out Djokovic and maintain his serve.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
More. Come on guys calm down. Last year he had a QF, W, F, F. How is this an ugly result?
In 2007 Fed at W, W, F, W & Masters Cup win. In 2008 he was beat down by Novak and Rafa in three of the slams and pushed to three tight sets by Novak in the USO final. It's not an ugly result, but results from the previous year are in no way an indication of future results.

That said, I think he will probably win a few more RGs and maybe Wimbledon another time, but I don't think he will win another AO or USO.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts

The funny thing was if he hadn't had that QF injury it would have probably been another final.

I can see him win two slams this year, if he can figure out Djokovic and maintain his serve.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
In 2007 Fed at W, W, F, W & Masters Cup win. In 2008 he was beat down by Novak and Rafa in three of the slams and pushed to three tight sets by Novak in the USO final. It's not an ugly result, but results from the previous year are in no way an indication of future results.

That said, I think he will probably win a few more RGs and maybe Wimbledon another time, but I don't think he will win another AO or USO.

Federer beat Mugray relatively comfortably in USO 2008, not Novak - are you talking about 2007, perhaps? He also went on to win 2 slams next year and lost 2 very tight 5 set slam finals as well. Olderer's 2009 after his supposed "slump" trumps his 2005 season IMO.

Stop posting this shit already. Nobody gives a shit about Mugray and his MM tournaments. Come back when he wins a slam - although I feel sorry for the loser as he'll be crowned a mug for life for losing a slam final to Clownray :sad:

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
0-1 I'd guess. Next year could be his last year challenging for slams and if Djokovic remains as dominant it is going to be hard for Rafa. I'd love to be wrong though.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Are you sure the question is how many more GS titles can Nadal win or

How many Pig roasting dishes can you guys invent ?

I think it is the latter.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nadal and Djokovic are a already lock for every GS final for a hell of a long time. This is inarguable. Probably till 2016.

Djokovic may win the majority of them, but if Nadal manages to reverse the head to head which I suspect he will (by getting his serve back which should be easy) - he may win as many as 25 slams in his career.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Nadal and Djokovic are a already lock for every GS final for a hell of a long time. This is inarguable. Probably till 2016.

Djokovic may win the majority of them, but if Nadal manages to reverse the head to head which I suspect he will (by getting his serve back which should be easy) - he may win as many as 25 slams in his career.
:facepalm:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
The more pertinent question should be- will Rodre Fegassi ever again show his face on this forum should a player not named Nadal or Djokovic win a slam before 2016?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts