Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,000 Baby!
Joined
·
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my guide (DirecTV) I'm only seeing one match - 10pm to 12pm on ESPN2, which I'm assuming is the Federer/Blake match. Aren't they going to show any of the afternoon matches? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
I doubt it, They didn't even show Nikolay, a top ten player!, during Rogers cup, but chose to show re-plays of the old man :mad:
 

·
1,000 Baby!
Joined
·
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, but Roddick is playing tomorrow. Surely they'd show him? And I see the final will be on CBS not ESPN. I guess there must not be any other major sporting event going on that weekend. :lol:
 

·
1,000 Baby!
Joined
·
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why are they showing Federer/Blake at 11pm est, when the schedule says not before 7:30pm est. Is it not going to be live? :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
mirkaland said:
Yeah, but Roddick is playing tomorrow. Surely they'd show him? And I see the final will be on CBS not ESPN. I guess there must not be any other major sporting event going on that weekend. :lol:
Isnt it NBC and not CBS :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
mirkaland said:
Why are they showing Federer/Blake at 11pm est, when the schedule says not before 7:30pm est. Is it not going to be live? :mad:
They might be showing the Rogers cup :zzz: which unless Justine is playing I could care less about
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
ESPN will show Roddick/Melzer at 1pm Eastern tomorrow.
 

·
1,000 Baby!
Joined
·
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oneandonlyhsn said:
They might be showing the Rogers cup :zzz: which unless Justine is playing I could care less about
In my guide it doesn't show any tennis at all until 10 pm. But I guess PMac said they would be showing Andy tomorrow afternoon. But in the DirecTV program guide it shows world series of poker, karate, and lacrosse. :scratch:
 

·
1,000 Baby!
Joined
·
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't get it...and then to not show Roger live so they can show little league baseball. :( I hope I'm wrong about that...but the oop says Roger's match should start at 7:30 pm, and the US Open Series website says ESPN's coverage begins at 11 pm.
 

·
1,000 Baby!
Joined
·
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Of course they'd show Andy live and Roger taped... :rolleyes: They might as well not show him at all then. Of course we know everyone would rather watch little league baseball than a live tennis match. That's gotta be a huge ratings winner for them. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,757 Posts
Nothing new to see Roddick on, but it's tennis so I won't compain too much. I don't really care for Melzer either, but it would be nice if he puts out some entertaining tennis.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top