How many?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He won IW,Miami and Rome. Toronto,Cincinatti,Shanghai and Paris are left.
I think he will win Cincinatti and Shanghai.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
The fact Djokovic has won all the of real masters 1000 titles this year, despite it being widely agreed he has been well below his best this season, shows how weak the field currently is.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
He always win Shanghai (I believe he never lost there) and he's usually the favorite for Toronto too. Also he'll probably win Cincy someday and Paris will not be played in the week after WTF this year, so probably the players already qualified will take more seriously this year.

My anwser is 5. I think he'll win one of those US Open series masters and Shanghai again. Someone else will win Paris.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
He really is a machine in these Masters events. Maybe a couple more this year with a loss in the Cincinnati final? :devil: Nah, he'll win it one day, maybe it'll be this year.

He must've lost at Shanghai because Murray was on a heck of a winning streak there, and was one point away from extending it in 2012 :facepalm:

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
He really is a machine in these Masters events. Maybe a couple more this year with a loss in the Cincinnati final? :devil: Nah, he'll win it one day, maybe it'll be this year.

He must've lost at Shanghai because Murray was on a heck of a winning streak there, and was one point away from extending it in 2012 :facepalm:
Yeah, just checked, Nole is actually 18-2 in Shangai, lost to Fed in 2010 and Davydenko in 2009. Both times at the semis. He didn't play at 2011 and Murray won the title. Murray also won 2010 and Davydenko was the winner in 2009.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
The hard court masters must be a real mix given the Murray is starting to come back to form and post Wimbledon(Which I guess he has a great chance to win again) confidence will help a lot into the USO series. Roger/Stan/Raonic(Please don't attack this post, It is my choice to put him up there) have good chances to fighting it out too. I cannot see a 2013 Rafa HC form. So Shangai would be only bet. It will be interesting though. :yeah:

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Canada is the last one he will win imo

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
When will nadal fans understand that Rafa's 2013 form was a fluke of epic proportions aided by Djokovic playing shit in the clutch and lucky draws like playing Isner and Raonic in the finals of masters and tired Delpo

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
When will nadal fans understand that Rafa's 2013 form was a fluke of epic proportions aided by Djokovic playing shit in the clutch and lucky draws like playing Isner and Raonic in the finals of masters and tired Delpo
1. I really don't know if he can fluke 20 matches in a row! I feel it is very disrespectful when the credit is not given where it is due. He is a clay-courter and has worked hard to be where he is.

2. Djokovic's form is his problem. If he wants to win, he should be at his best or better than Nadal else could that be termed "fluke"? Djokovic had mental lag from FO maybe, but that is solely his problem. Rafa was consistent enough not to play bad in a match and he deserved was the winner. :shrug:

3. Isner and Raonic? Who would Djokovic face had he won the match against Nadal and who would Federer face if he won that match?

All the top players are equally good and hence they are there. I would just expect a little respect to all.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
I'm going to say no more (so 3). Murray takes Canada, Fed takes Cincy, Rafa takes Paris*, and Shanghai goes to somebody unexpected.

*I figure he makes an all out assault on the indoor season this year. Not many years left to capture that elusive YEC trophy...

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
IMO, he'll ad 2 more in the bag, so he'll have 5 overall. Two out of: Cincy (finally), Shanghai and Paris.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
2 more. Montreal and cincy

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
1. I really don't know if he can fluke 20 matches in a row! I feel it is very disrespectful when the credit is not given where it is due. He is a clay-courter and has worked hard to be where he is.

2. Djokovic's form is his problem. If he wants to win, he should be at his best or better than Nadal else could that be termed "fluke"? Djokovic had mental lag from FO maybe, but that is solely his problem. Rafa was consistent enough not to play bad in a match and he deserved was the winner. :shrug:

3. Isner and Raonic? Who would Djokovic face had he won the match against Nadal and who would Federer face if he won that match?

All the top players are equally good and hence they are there. I would just expect a little respect to all.
Rafa's HC 2013 form is overrated.He played on the better level in 2011 and won nothing on it.That tells you something

·
23,064 Posts
I'm going to say no more (so 3). Murray takes Canada, Fed takes Cincy, Rafa takes Paris*, and Shanghai goes to somebody unexpected.

*I figure he makes an all out assault on the indoor season this year. Not many years left to capture that elusive YEC trophy...
That would be cool and "somehow" more distributed -- 2 for Nadal, 3 for Djokovic, 1 for Murray, 1 for Fed, 1 for Wawrinka, and maybe one of Raonic/Nishikori/Dimitrov in Shanghai.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts