Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has already 27 m1000, the 30 mark is everytime closer for the champ.. :worship:

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not with this form, really.
And? form is momentary. His career has consisted of many ups and downs, remember his form when He returned to play in Viña 2013, he still won a lot the rest of the year.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
tough to tell. more an likely over 30

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Many more if he gets the cakewalk Madrid draw and an opponent who retires in the final after smacking him around :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I think without question, he'll hit and surpass 30 Masters titles, long as he can stay somewhat healthy and competitive. If not this year, certainly next year, I see him hitting the "30" mark, and it will be ridiculously hard to see anyone surpassing his record for a very long time.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Tough call but I see him reaching the 30 Masters titles. After that I don't know where will he stop, it depends on a lot of factors.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
30 for sure, but not so sure if he can win more then let`s say 33

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
With the likes of Nieminen, Monaco and RBA in SFs you can't go wrong really

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Good, good, let the butthurt flow through you :devil:

Can't wait for the poor Fraudturds hissy fits when Rafa wins his next Masters title :lol:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Good, good, let the butthurt flow through you :devil:

Can't wait for the poor Fraudturds hissy fits when Rafa wins his next Masters title :lol:
Why some Fedfan and not the absurds "Dull ahters" will feel butthurt when Nadal win another TMS?

Nadal winning TMS is good fro the game. Not the way he won today, but that`s not Dal`s fault, honestly. Ferrer did Nishikori the main damage yersterday.

Only extremely fangirls and "haters" can`t see that the big 3 winning titles is good for the game

You shouldn`t be a hater of Fed either, him winning TMS again, specially him winning Montecarlo would be awesome for the game

:bigwave: to Tardwars

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Why some Fedfan and not the absurds "Dull ahters" will feel butthurt when Nadal win another TMS?

Nadal winning TMS is good fro the game. Not the way he won today, but that`s not Dal`s fault, honestly. Ferrer did Nishikori the main damage yersterday.

Only extremely fangirls and "haters" can`t see that the big 3 winning titles is good for the game

You shouldn`t be a hater of Fed either, him winning TMS again, specially him winning Montecarlo would be awesome for the game

:bigwave: to Tardwars
Because Fedtards, are pathetic clowns and all those beatings, how long ago? They just cannot get over.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts