Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
i would have had an A* in maths but they lost my coursework and it dropped my grade :sad:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ew I hated maths and I suck at it! My year 13 stats teacher used to tell me every day that I was going to fail my final exam and guess what? I did! What a surprise! lol

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
lmao first it was a rude convo and then mario and now matchs :lol:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
angelical said:
Ew I hated maths and I suck at it! My year 13 stats teacher used to tell me every day that I was going to fail my final exam and guess what? I did! What a surprise! lol
:lol: that reminds me my maths teacher in high school!
wow... I still remember high school, :sad: OMG I'm so old! (But I hated high school too, I'm glad I remember but I'm glad it's over!)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
hehe that doens't make yu old hun

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I finished high school in 2001 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
lol i finished school in 99 :lol:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Éowyn said:
lol i finished school in 99 :lol:
so... you're 22? 23?
I'm 21 well...I'm 5!, you see, I was born On february 29, there's not 29 every year, so, I have a Birthday every 4 years... I'm 5! and I finished college! wow! :eek: :rolls:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
i'm 24 thats why i say tot needs an nice older woman to corrupt look after him :p

your birthday is a month after mine :) i always wondered about leap year birthdays are you officiallly 5 or officially 21?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I'm officialy 21! but if you take a look at my ID when you read birthday it says: February 29, 1984, and if you count how many birthdays I had since 1984... I'm 5! :D

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
I still reckon that makes you officially 5 coz you haven't had a birthday.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I wish... that's the best age!
it would be nice but... I still have to vote! :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Oh, I slot between Atenea and Eowyn, I graduated high school in 2000. Looking back, I didn't really like high school either. At the time, I loved it.

I'm 23 in a few weeks. I'm currently overseas seeing relatives I've not seen in about 3 years - and also people who seem to know me but I have no idea who they are. They're constantly asking how old I am, grr! The thing is in Taiwan, they add 2 years onto your actual age - why? I have no idea... now, having to add 2 years onto your normal age makes you feel old! lol

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
well if you add two years your ages you get my real age :lol: does that make me old?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
well it woudl be very worrying if i was as old as your parents wouldn't it :p

61 - 80 of 89 Posts