·
Registered
1,584 Posts
This is turning into a Mario thread :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
angelical said:
I know, I was just thinking how we've started kinda of an informal Mario fanclub within the Richard board and this thread :p lol
Hehehee. It is true.. Silly how the conversation sorta filters over like that ;)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
sorry i do have a habbit of turning things onto other players :eek: there was a bit of a robby chat going on in hippo land last week, if it makes you feel better we talk about tot in marios forum alot too :p

Reactions: angelical

·
Registered
244 Posts
Éowyn said:
sorry i do have a habbit of turning things onto other players :eek: there was a bit of a robby chat going on in hippo land last week, if it makes you feel better we talk about tot in marios forum alot too :p
Oh no, don't be! I've been inclined to do the same thing lol. It's just interesting to see how conversations and subjects change and that :)

·
Registered
21,867 Posts
Éowyn said:
theres nothing wrong with going off on a tangent :p

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
No need to apologize. I know I personally don't mind talking about Mario (or whatever else our conversations turn into too)

=)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
angelical said:
Oh no, don't be! I've been inclined to do the same thing lol. It's just interesting to see how conversations and subjects change and that :)
i just do it alot :)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Suzi said:
theres nothing wrong with going off on a tangent :p
especially not when those tangents involve mario, paulo or robby right? :angel:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Yep, you can say that again!

:)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
*says it again* :p

especially not when those tangents involve mario, paulo or robby right? :angel:

·
Registered
21,867 Posts
:haha: JJ

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
what? :angel:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Of course!!! :)

Tangents I remember from geometry. They would come out of a circle and you had to figure out distances. :lol: I'm taking AP Caculus next year so I guess more tangents for me. :eek:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
maths was my highest grade in school :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Éowyn said:
maths was my highest grade in school :)
:eek:
I hate maths :ras:

·