Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
i spoke to him quite a bit at queens and wimbly just about his game mostly and when he was signing someones book we were saying it's very a nice pictures and he was yes i look very handsome and digging for compliments it was really cute! julien was doing the same
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,748 Posts
Ferrer speaks French? :eek:
I heard that Lopez and Robredo too... I have to be carefull next time I'm talking about them when they are close to me :angel: :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
lol maybe you can do it on purpose i would!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Éowyn said:
lol maybe you can do it on purpose i would!
WHY??
I mean, I guess I can understand why Lopez would deserve that at times. But Robredo and Ferrer??!!! NO WAY, they are total sweeties :worship:
Robredo is so polite and so nice to his fans, and Ferrer is one of Richard's buds!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
no i wa sthinking more of rude nice things rather than rude evil things :p sort of like when mario overheard me say i wanted to give him treatment if he ever got a groin strain! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,584 Posts
Éowyn said:
sort of like when mario overheard me say i wanted to give him treatment if he ever got a groin strain! :p
:eek: lol :rolls:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,994 Posts
Éowyn said:
no i wa sthinking more of rude nice things rather than rude evil things :p sort of like when mario overheard me say i wanted to give him treatment if he ever got a groin strain! :p
:haha: OMG! that's so funny! :lol:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Éowyn

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,867 Posts
:lol: trust you to say that JJ :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,184 Posts
Saumon said:
Ferrer speaks French? :eek:
I heard that Lopez and Robredo too... I have to be carefull next time I'm talking about them when they are close to me :angel: :devil:
it reminds me a match I was watching at RG 2005, it was Baghdatis vs Nalbandian and well first set 6/0 for Marcos, Nal was playing like a shit, I was saying to my neighbor " when you get bageled like this, you react !...so Nalbandian is going to do something..." and we were in first row near to Marcos 'chair...and I didn't know he spoke and understand french perfectly so... when I realized I thought I was an idiot :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
angelical said:
Omg, LOL. What was his reaction?!
he giggled and stuck his tongue out at me (so cute)! the trainer who was treating danai udomchoke at the time for his groin strain didn't look quite as impressed though. but mario did :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
marifline said:
it reminds me a match I was watching at RG 2005, it was Baghdatis vs Nalbandian and well first set 6/0 for Marcos, Nal was playing like a shit, I was saying to my neighbor " when you get bageled like this, you react !...so Nalbandian is going to do something..." and we were in first row near to Marcos 'chair...and I didn't know he spoke and understand french perfectly so... when I realized I thought I was an idiot :rolleyes:
hehe maybe marcos was thinking "wow you're dead right wanna be my coach" :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
Suzi said:
:lol: trust you to say that JJ :p
i don't know what you mean i'm a little :angel: i would never think anything remotely rude about my baby mario :baby: i was just offering my services for if there was no trainer available honest :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,584 Posts
Éowyn said:
he giggled and stuck his tongue out at me (so cute)! the trainer who was treating danai udomchoke at the time for his groin strain didn't look quite as impressed though. but mario did :p
:haha:
Mario
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
he's a sweetie i love him :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,584 Posts
How can you(we) not love Mario?
I adore him. I'm hoping that he plays when I go see him at the US Open this year. Last year I missed him all three times (darn my luck)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
well i'm just hoping he gets past round 1 as he managed that yet :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Éowyn said:
he giggled and stuck his tongue out at me (so cute)! the trainer who was treating danai udomchoke at the time for his groin strain didn't look quite as impressed though. but mario did :p
How adorable!! Aww Mario (and yes, Sinéad, how could we not love him! hehe)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
he is totally adorable :)
 
21 - 40 of 89 Posts
Top