Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and English. The first three have many similarities and are not difficult to learn once you know one of them.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Dutch and English.

Und ein bisschen Deutsch, et un petit peu de Francais :p

Only what they tried teaching me in high school though.
Come to think of it, I could once also express myself not so fluently in ancient Latin, but that's all gone now...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Just English. The teaching of Language over here is absolutely disgusting compared to other countries it seems.
Or you could just move your ass and buy a book, do some language course. :zzz:

I didn't learn any language in school in Italy either, we used to do nothing during English teacher lessons..

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Depends on how you define well. Finnish is my mother tongue and I use English all the time in the University and in my profession. I could probably use German in a professional setting, but not some of the other languages I know.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Just English. The teaching of Language over here is absolutely disgusting compared to other countries it seems.
+1. The U.S. is the same way. I've been taking Spanish for 3 years now and haven't learned a lick.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Or you could just move your ass and buy a book, do some language course. :zzz:

I didn't learn any language in school in Italy either, we used to do nothing during English teacher lessons..
My plan is to do that soon, but I need some cash to fund it.

But when did you start learning English from. Primary School?

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
English, and a little of Spanish

1 - 20 of 38 Posts