Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vegas provides lines on almost everything related to sporting events like the Super Bowl. Drawing on this, how many injury timeouts will Mr. Djokovic (a.k.a. Mr. Fakervic...until a better name is given) take during the round robin portion of the competition.

Please note: given Mr. Djokovic's superlative sportsmanship over the season, "0" injury timeouts is NOT an option.

One to Two

Two to Three

Three to Four

Are you kidding? Of course more than four!

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Not enough.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
You're so predictable.:zzz:
I hope it will be more than 4, of course, or your existence here wouldn't have any sense.:rolleyes:
Anyway, where has Dart Cheater gone? Fakervic is ok with me. You know, on serbian , we read it as it's written: fuckervic.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyway, where has Dart Cheater gone?
I took Rafa=FedKilla's advice and retired it. Care to try YOUR hand at giving your hero a name?;)

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
:haha:

I was going to start a thread like this yesterday (including some of Nole's other party tricks - the imitataions, costumes, crap talk in the press, crazy parent banter, stripping, maximum ball bounce- all his sideshow brouhaha) but I was scared of the ACC votes :lol:

It's hard to say how many injury time outs he'll take ... he tends not to bother if he's well ahead in the score, so I'll need to wait and see how well he's playing.

(I liked Darth Cheater :sad: Don't take R=FK's advice about Nole, he loves him)

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I took Rafa=FedKilla's advice and retired it. Care to try YOUR hand at giving your hero a name?;)
No, thanks. I'm not so obsessed. Darth Cheater is a hero of you own movie and l_mac's signature. I'm just curious about this strange obsession in the name of science, but it's probably not even worth of wasting time thinking about it. So, tell me, to cut a long story short: what's the point, or is it pointless :smash: ?

l_mac, R=FK's DOES NOT love Nole. His emotions are strictly reserved for Fed.:devil:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
25,000,000,000...in the first five minutes.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's just fatigued as hell with the ball bouncing.
Looking back at his supreme level of "fitness", I wouldn't be surprised if it were the excess ball bouncing that leads to the injury timeouts;)

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

Let's just say that this hero, Mr. Terrific, was NOT Novak's growing up.;)

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Just cry us a river when he beats the crap out of Rafa yet again, baby. And have some "master plan" and "lull into security" bantering ready.

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
At least one per match :lol: got to be consistant.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Vegas provides lines on almost everything related to sporting events like the Super Bowl. Drawing on this, how many injury timeouts will Mr. Djokovic (a.k.a. Mr. Fakervic...until a better name is given) take during the round robin portion of the competition.

Please note: given Mr. Djokovic's superlative sportsmanship over the season, "0" injury timeouts is NOT an option.

One to Two

Two to Three

Three to Four

Are you kidding? Of course more than four!

i`ve been on this site for years already and i must admire that i have seen here hundreds of fools but you beat them all!you are The Fool of the fools,The Fool of MTF,no doubt about it...at 1st when i started reading your posts i was shocked,then i got angry but not i find them hilarious!Foolness can be soooooooooo funny!so keep it this way,boy!make us laugh!it`s healthy!

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Yep. Keep it up sawan & co. More stupidity never enough.

Sawan girl, are you ready for tonight?

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i`ve been on this site for years already and i must admire that i have seen here hundreds of fools but you beat them all!you are The Fool of the fools,The Fool of MTF,no doubt about it...at 1st when i started reading your posts i was shocked,then i got angry but not i find them hilarious!Foolness can be soooooooooo funny!so keep it this way,boy!make us laugh!it`s healthy!

Imagine me rubbing my index and middle fingers together. Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin, playing just for the Djokotards.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
You are so sad. Get a life girl.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts