Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many GS for the Djoker in 2012?

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Re: How many slams will Djokovic win in 2012?

One, the french.

·
Registered
367 Posts

I say one - because that's what I wrote in the 2012 slam predictions thread, but I can't remember which one haha

·
Registered
2,236 Posts

A lot rests on the Australian open for him. If he doesn't win there then I don't see him winning a slam next year to be honest. We have yet to see how he copes with the pressure on his shoulders. There is a different kind of pressure next year. ''It is more difficult to stay on top than to get there'' Mia Hamm. Great quote.

·
Premium Member
21,470 Posts

If he's fit, he'll be one of the favorites.

A lot rests on the Australian open for him. If he doesn't win there then I don't see him winning a slam next year to be honest. We have yet to see how he copes with the pressure on his shoulders. There is a different kind of pressure next year. ''It is more difficult to stay on top than to get there'' Mia Hamm. Great quote.
Not sure, while winning one more AO would be nice, probably he would like more to bag one of the summer slams :)

·
Registered
7,983 Posts

I am not worried about that....he had the pressure for the US Open and voila ...he won it .....

·
Registered
258 Posts

I am not worried about that....he had the pressure for the US Open and voila ...he won it .....
Djokovic is a lock for finals of every GS till 2016.

Only person you've got to worry about is Nadal. Because once he puts his off-season bulk-up in and gets that lone win against Djokovic, there is no telling if Nole will revert to being his bitch.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts

depends on how generous the goat will be feeling in 2012. my guess is not so generous since the olympics will also be held in 2012 he is probably going for the golden slam but who knows maybe delpo will gift the djoker a slam in 2013 (dont get your hopes up though)

·
Registered
7,983 Posts

depends on how generous the goat will be feeling in 2012. my guess is not so generous since the olympics will also be held in 2012 he is probably going for the golden slam but who knows maybe delpo will gift the djoker a slam in 2013 (dont get your hopes up though)
you really became a full time troll huh

1 - 20 of 219 Posts