Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last time Ivo faced Murray in Wimbledon, in 2012, Ivo made 11 foot faults according to the line judges, although he usually barely makes any at all. Today against Tsonga they called a few foot faults on him. Are they preparing him for the treatment he's going to get when he faces the British pride Murray again? How many will he "make" this time?

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Is there a single piece of video evidence that shows any of the calls were wrong? Sounds like he tries to cheat often and was called on it for a change.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
4-6, moostly at 30-40 or in the tiebreaker, i fully condone this cheating.

It should be automatic bot punishment.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Dr. Ivo to outsmart and outplay the mafia - serve half a meter behind the line and still hit aces.

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
obligatory 11+ is NID

·
Registered
239 Posts
If it happens this year I hope Karlovic won't just let it pass during the match like last time. He should ask for the referee to come in and complain during the match, especially if it's done in an obvious fashion and always at the most tight times. Surely the tournament isn't willing to hurt its entire credibility for the sake of Murray getting further into the tournament where he'll probably lose to Djokovic/Wawrinka/Federer anyway.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Is there a single piece of video evidence that shows any of the calls were wrong? Sounds like he tries to cheat often and was called on it for a change.
oh come off it, have seen Karlovic play live and not only is he classy to his opponents but he almost never foot faults. to act as if logically he would randomly do it 10+ times out of nowhere in a match is just naive

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
This should be a vbookie event.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
oh come off it, have seen Karlovic play live and not only is he classy to his opponents but he almost never foot faults. to act as if logically he would randomly do it 10+ times out of nowhere in a match is just naive
Evidence or gtfo.

Considering Karlovic was caught cheating today, I'm not inclined to take his word for it.

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
Depends how many times he does any of the following while serving:
The feet touch the ground inside the baseline
The feet touch the wrong side of the centre mark
The feet touch the wrong side of the imaginary extension of the sideline.

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Oh stop it Karlovic tards, he shouldn't even be in the 4th round. The more foot fault wrongfully called, the better for our sport.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Seeing as Karlovic is accustomed to cheating without getting caught to such an extent that he does it a Wimbledon on set point against Tsonga on a show court with all eyes on him, I'd say he deserved every one of those 11 and then some. God Save the Queen this Independence Day indeed.

Reactions: Federer-Fan
1 - 20 of 82 Posts