Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many deep Slam runs does Roddick have left in him?

• 1-2

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • 3-4

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • 5+

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • None

Votes: 33 45.2%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
He is a mug pusher and very much finished. Even his serve is beginning to desert him. He will never make a SF again and probably not a QF either.

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
I don't consider making the 4th round a "deep run".

·
Registered
136 Posts
The Sock kid would have blasted him off the court with a little more polishing.

I don't see much left there.

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Roddick would need a 2010 Indian Wells/Miami scenario to happen for him at 3 out of the 4 majors for Djokovic;Federer;Murray losing early and for him to find a sup-par Nadal to win another major:tape:

he got lucky in 2010 and it showed:tape:

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
roddick really thought everyone was so tolerant or satisfied with his personality, that he got away with avoiding federer matches (he shamelessly said he was "sick of federer" during the tsunami charity tennis event, soon after rushing out of the 05 australian open where he hid in the locker room and choked against hewitt).

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
if he had tough draws starting 7 yrs. ago, he wouldn't be bragging about making it to the Masters Cup every effing year after he won 2003 us open. he loves hearing his family cheering for his phony behavior.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Does it matter? Even another final wouldn't mean much to him, let alone quarters. Not that he'll be making any more finals.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I knew from the moment the american media touted roddick as the saviour of american tennis that he would be a mug and still is. he's the most one dimensional former no.1 player in atp history.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
0-1.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts