Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 3+

Votes: 12 57.1%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always thought Federer was the GOAT, and I love watching him play more than any other player. However, the tennis Djokovic is producing nowadays, while boring to me, is at a higher level than anything I've ever seen and it is only a matter of time before he breaks the slam record.

Now obviously Djokovic won't be able to maintain this level forever but with the youngsters still a long way off, for how many more years do you think he will dominate?

·
Registered
11,134 Posts
Please don't jinx him yet. We need him to roast Nadal at RG. :(

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Let's take it one slam at a time. A lot can still happen this season. I'll be happy as long as Nole wins RG.

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Djokovic needs to win one FO, Cincinati and Olympic gold singles then I will be satisfied as a fan. Anything more than that is like a dessert.

·
Banned
923 Posts
:haha:

Zero.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
OP is a No1e hater we all know

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
He will win 21 Slams when it's all said and done.

3 GYGS

I'm dead serious.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
H1st0ry is coming

:shrug:

Djokovic has had is traditional AO slam this year

·
Registered
14,476 Posts
5-10. Guess I have to take the last poll option then...

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Djokovic is clearly going to win the CYGS for the next seven years, without losing a set not only in the majors but in any tournament that he plays. He will win every tournament he enters until he turns 35. The ATP in fact will make an exception to the rules and allow him to enter multiple tournaments per week and he will use his supernatural powers to teleport from continent to continent so that he can play several matches a day, slaying everyone who dares to face off against him. After having won 35 grand slams by the age of 35, he will retire from tennis, run for president of Serbia and win, and his people will worship him as a god. He will erase poverty from the land and single-handedly bring about world peace because people from all nations will worship him. He will not undergo physical death, but directly ascend into Heaven at the age of 70, still in perfect physical shape, with his body radiating an otherworldly light that can be seen throughout the galaxy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts