Anybody?

I couldn't find this info in any site.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Everything, anytime, you could even watch Sharapova's trainings if you wanted to.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Eurosport player for a slam is great too. Plus you get McEnroe crying and then furiously bandwagoning the winner of Nadal-Djok QF, along with Mugs WiLineDer and Chris Fedvert.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Can you choose the language on the eurosport player? I'd rather be skinned alive than having to listen to McEnroe

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
^ You can watch stream from any court without commentary, just to listen "tennis" sounds, crowd, umpire, no ads, perfect :)

·
Bring it Home
20,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Small window though.
Yeah, this is really annoying about Bet365.

Eurosport Player sadly isn't available for South America. :sad:

Australian Open was great, official site had all courts available here and also ESPN Br had almost all courts avaliable too (only 2 weren't available). Roland Garros is televised by another channel here and I doubt they will provide so many courts on the site. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Well, at least the streaming of all courts will be available DrakulaStream site. As a last resort (too much lag) I would made a small deposit to BET365 and watch in small windows anyway.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
just transfer some money to bet365 and you get free stream of all matches

no lag, tv-like quality
I see you live in the U.S. i tried to sign up for it once but they want an address and phone. U.S. in not one of the countries listed. Does someone give you an address to use. Doesn't the site recognize US Isp.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Yeah I'd also like to know if there's a better streaming service (to watch online) than bet365 or the normal free streams, don't mind paying for it. Anyone from the Americas (north, south) care to chime in? It's too bad tennistv doesn't have the rights to show gs matches, would have been convenient for the price you pay.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Dunno what's the deal but my 365 doesn't have any tennis match stramed today. wtf :confused:

·
Bring it Home
20,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dunno what's the deal but my 365 doesn't have any tennis match stramed today. wtf :confused:
Yeah, mine too, I guess they don't have the rights for the FO, only the other 3 slams.

Also, every single free streaming site is sucking today. Either lag or not even working. :facepalm:

Australian Open was much better. :sad:

Anyone watching Eurosport Player under a French p-r-o-x-y or Hola? It works?

http://bandsports.band.uol.com.br/rolandgarros/2015/aovivo.asp - There is an option, but they will only stream 1, 2 or 3 courts maximum a day, on outside courts and probably is blacked out outside Brazil or South America. Streaming Gulbis' match right now.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Let's wait and see tomorrow for 365.... as for the other courts on ES player there will more courts from tomorrow.
Why do you need Hola for the ES player?

·
Bring it Home
20,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's wait and see tomorrow for 365.... as for the other courts on ES player there will more courts from tomorrow.
Why do you need Hola for the ES player?
Only available for Europe. :shrug:

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Cheers, I forgot about it. drakula streams lag bit time indeed, like even one game behind. Let's see tomorrow's 365 schedule.

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
Yeah, mine too, I guess they don't have the rights for the FO, only the other 3 slams.

Also, every single free streaming site is sucking today. Either lag or not even working. :facepalm:

Australian Open was much better. :sad:

Anyone watching Eurosport Player under a French p-r-o-x-y or Hola? It works?

http://bandsports.band.uol.com.br/rolandgarros/2015/aovivo.asp - There is an option, but they will only stream 1, 2 or 3 courts maximum a day, on outside courts and probably is blacked out outside Brazil or South America. Streaming Gulbis' match right now.
They probably just didn't bought the rights for today's matches, I think they will stream everything from tomorrow. You can ask them or just see in their live stream calendar. Though watching a Slam in a very small windows it's not really amazing..

Otherwise, yeah, get Hola or some other free VPN service and go with EuroSport player, but it could be laggy since it's free VPN. The best solution would be a paid VPN and EuroSport Player.

I'm in Italy and ES player works awesome, all courts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts