Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lived in 4. USA (7 years and a half years), Canada (A bit over 7 years), Bosnia-Herzegovina (like a year and a half), Serbia (10 months). Also, I'm a citizen of Canada.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Officially 2, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Unofficially 3, if you count England and Northern Ireland as separate entities.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
venezuela AND venezuela, but on september ill move to france :)

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
SFRJ Jugoslavija, SR Jugoslavija, Serbia and Montenegro, ...and finally, Serbia. I'd say: 4.:devil:
Ask me how, cause I lived in the same city since I was born. ;)

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Dominican Republic (was born there and lived there until I was four) USA(from 4-11, and from 14 until present) I did live about a year in Switzerland (from ages 2-3) and Venezuela(a couple of months (while my dad was studying abroad and still living in his native land Schweiz)

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
All my 26 years in same place: Scotland :)

wow Nina, you are well travelled, American accent also?

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
23 years in the USA, 5 months in England

Hopefully more in England to come :)

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All my 26 years in same place: Scotland :)

wow Nina, you are well travelled, American accent also?
Yes. Some peple say I have a bit of a Canadian accent but only AFTER I tell them I'm from Canada. I don't think there's any different between Canadian and American accents though. Scottish accents are so sexy :hearts:.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Yes. Some peple say I have a bit of a Canadian accent but only AFTER I tell them I'm from Canada. I don't think there's any different between Canadian and American accents though. Scottish accents are so sexy :hearts:.
There is a tad subtle difference. Especially with sons and daughters of French speaking canadians that are english speaking only or mostly. My teacher for organizational psych was from Winnipeg but worked many years in Montreal and her accent was very noticeable. Especially when she would pronounce such words like Goergia or Buffalo.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
India for 22 years and USA for over 5 years

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Just in England. Though when older and qualified, would love to work abroad.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I spent 10 months as an exchange student in the US, does that count as living? I think so, obviously :p Other than that, I've only lived in Finland.
Next July I'll move to Montenegro, altho it's only for a year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts