what can I say, i like polls :p

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
none

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
No I think this year no bagels, but Roge wins again. hewitt is not playing well, and surprise that he has gone to 5 setter against Jarkoo and almost lost with Dent (Dent played very well)
But mentally, hewitt has not been in this situation with many players (only 1 or 2 players) and cannot pump himself up because it looks foolish to Comeon when you win few points here and there. That affects his game also

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
None

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
None ;)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
None.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
none! he doesn't bagel anymore, else he would have beaten Minar 6:0 6:0 6:0

I think one Bagel-Award was enough for him ;)

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
He doesn't like bagels anymore. Bring on the breadsticks!! :D

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
I think this one will be tighter than the previous matches if Hewitt comes out ready to play in the beginning. If not, then he will be beaten down like all the other times in the past two years.

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
NYCtennisfan said:
I think this one will be tighter than the previous matches if Hewitt comes out ready to play in the beginning. If not, then he will be beaten down like all the other times in the past two years.
In all seriousness, Fed has Hewitt's number so Fed will just do enough to get one break in each set.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Federer has some true fans but alot of them are also bandwagoners!Not even Pete Sampras's fans behaved like this.I bet some of u who are posting on this thread are not even real fans!

·
Registered
940 Posts
To the ones who are talking smack, a fan is one that has followed Roger through 98, lets be honest, one likes rooting for a winner, and thats what Roger is, its like when Michael Jordan started winning championships.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts