Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many AO titles would have Novak had on Rebound Ace surface ?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
21,283 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I'd say 2,3 or 4. Faster surface is a bit less to his liking but I'd still expect him to do better than the USO, he seems more fit at the start of the season in general (although can't-stand-the-heat-ovic used to throw the towel sometimes).

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
More hating on No1e. Would these butthurt Fedaltards ever stop?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
probably not as many and that's not anything against Nole. Then again, AO has always been Nole's place, so he could have had more or less. Who cares. lol

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
No hating. The surface switch in AO is the best thing that ever happened to Nole. Plexicushion suits his game the most.
nope. he can win anywhere ... they said he was horrible on grass. Remind me how many W he won.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
nope. he can win anywhere ... they said he was horrible on grass. Remind me how many W he won.
He can win anywhere. He won the most on plexicushion. His movement on that surface is far superior to anybody else. His game peaks on plexicushion.

I never said he couldn't win on different surfaces? But look at the difference in results when the surface changes from slow hard to fast hard.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Pathetic OP.

Unbelievable :mad:

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Of course, but: he has 22-3 against Fed, Nadal, Murray on slow hard: AO-IW-Miami.

Titles: AO + IW + Miami: 5+4+5

Canada + Cinci + USOpen: 3+0+1

1 - 20 of 54 Posts