Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many 500s will Fed win in 2020?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
500erer went undefeated in 500s this year, winning an impressive 3/3 titles and 15/15 matches in Dubai, Halle and Basel, extending his record to an impressive 24 titles.

Predictions for next year? It won't be easy to replicate this in 2020 but let's have some faith in the GOAT of 500s. ? ? ?

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
I actually didn’t realize that 40-15erer was undefeated in 500s, pretty impressive

Reactions: DjokoKing

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Wtf is this thread lmao, the only thing I’m concerned about is Dull not taking over the GS record. Not worried about the ability of any big 3 member to vulture 500s rofl.

·
Registered
17,802 Posts
Probably his usual dosage of 2-3. Halle is almost a lock with the weak comp, but top players actually show up to Dubai and Basel now. If Tsits won't be tired, it might just be 1.

Reactions: TheGentlePlayer

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Fed should maybe be more realistic about his chances in the GOAT race, so he should skip or tank slams and give it all to defend these 500s. Because with enough 500s and with being the most popular, even with the 3rd slam count he will according to his tards still have his case in the GOAT race.

·
Registered
32,166 Posts
ACC campaign going well for OP I see. He definitely deserves the title, he's a natural arseclown and someone from that fanbase always deserves to win it. Hopefully people see through Darth Braindeaderer's pathetic attempts and pick a truly deserving "winner" instead of him.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
i love how some people portray winning 3 500s as somehow worse than not winning them?? Amazing stuff MTF ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
i love how some people portray winning 3 500s as somehow worse than not winning them?? Amazing stuff MTF ;)
Funny thing is, if we actually go ahead and discuss about the biggest tournaments (Grand Slams) Federer is still 4 ahead of Djokovic, however OP somehow finds it funny a 38years old is winning 500s

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
ACC campaign going well for OP I see. He definitely deserves the title, he's a natural arseclown and someone from that fanbase always deserves to win it. Hopefully people see through Darth Braindeaderer's pathetic attempts and pick a truly deserving "winner" instead of him.
Please explain how I am attempting to win some pointless circlejerk Federesian horde competition? Go on I’ll wait

·
Premium Member
7,211 Posts
I'll go on a limb and say zero.
Sure, he looked great in London vs Djokovic. But I think he played at 200% to get revenge for that Wimbledon final. I don't think he will ever replicate that level. He won't be that motivated in Dubai, Basel and Halle, and it will be enough for the first decent player to oust him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts