• 17-20 minutes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 20 minutes +

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6,104 Posts
I always shave and wash hair, so up to 10 minutes.
Having water restrictions now locally, I try to be ecologically aware of my environs.

·
justice for all
12,606 Posts
Interesting. People - save water, please. This planet is running out of potable water. Optimal shower should last max 90 seconds.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Kowchi!!!!!
You know tennis is really slow when you see things like this.
But I promise to time my next one for you.

P.S. After listening to Jimmy Arias and Jmac call Nadal matches, I am absolutely in love with Robbie Koenig. Long live Koenig.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
This planet is running out of potable water
Source for this?

I guess the "potable" part is the key here. The hydrological cycle has intensified during the 20th century, and will likely continue intensify under global warming. That is, globally averaged there has been an increasing trend in precipitation that will continue into the future. However, locally there will be regions, mostly in the subtropics, where drought has increased and will keep increasing. Everywhere else, though, trends are of increasing availability of water.

·
Registered
13,669 Posts
if all i do is shower, like 5 minutes.

i might brush my teeth though. or have time and lie down. but typically a quick 5 mins

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I voted 3-5 minutes, but it could even be less.

I'm bald, so no separate shampoo and stuff, just shower gel from a dispenser. And I don't stay under the shower longer than needed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts