Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serious Question, No Bs. No trolling allowed. When I look at djokovic stats he almost always hits more winners than his opponent, except for when he plays Federer. Sure he's not the most aggressive player on tour, you not going to see him hitting for the lines everytime. but he's has control aggression, he construct the points, he makes progress in every single shot he hits. an he still has the ability when he wants to just go for the lines but that's not he style.

Sure his defense overshadow his offense but I don't see how he's a pusher.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
What's the point in this thread mate? Only idiots think he is a pusher. He is far from a pusher, he just does not rely on all out attack which can be said for the majority of the tour these days.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the point in this thread mate? Only idiots think he is a pusher. He is far from a pusher, he just does not rely on all out attack which can be said for the majority of the tour these days.
exactly my point. but some people say he's a pusher an I just want to know where they got that idea from.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Nobody really says it

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Only on MTF.
:facepalm:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Simon, Murray are pushiters... oh wait second one is king of pushiters.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
behave fastgoat, Murray is more agressive than you when you don't get paid at work.
obviously lesser aggressive than you when you often getting banned for posting exhibition in GM, no? ;)

·
Registered
3,038 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Because haters

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
It's not his default mode but somehow Ray can bring it out of him :shrug:

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
It's not his default mode but somehow Ray can bring it out of him :shrug:
It's funny you say that, as it's normally the case in their matches esp on slow courts... but somehow in Miami this year, one of the slowest courts on tour, both of them play some epic aggressive Tennis.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 26 Posts