Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Djoko shares his egg ..?
Crap. Now I can't get the image of Djokovic peering out from within the egg giving come hither looks to Tipsy and Murray out of my head.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Anoter bandwagon thread. Mugsarevic will achieve jack shit in his career.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
I mean he doesn't have the goods for longevity despite what some posters say. he is extremely injury prone and can crash out mentally of matches and has done so on many famous occasions.

so we have possible physical issues and also mental lapses. Janko cannot do that well in a best of 5 format and that will always limit him. I can see him winning some master series titles but and maybe getting a rank between 5-10 but would be shocked if he made it very far in either a GS or higher than around 6 in the rankings.

he has the game but too many hinderances along side

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
When Nadull does well the other Spaniards are allowed to win, but when he loses they have to tank to him so he gets confidence back. Seems to be the same with Fakervic and the serbians, as long as Fakervic keeps winning Tipsarevic might even be allowed to win more titles and make top 10 :eek:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Probably only a foot and a half or maybe two. I doubt his vertical is really that much, it's not like he's a basketball player.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
When Nadull does well the other Spaniards are allowed to win, but when he loses they have to tank to him so he gets confidence back. Seems to be the same with Fakervic and the serbians, as long as Fakervic keeps winning Tipsarevic might even be allowed to win more titles and make top 10 :eek:
bizarre logic as usual from Magician man almost hard to tell if he is being serious

·
Registered
21,371 Posts
Crap. Now I can't get the image of Djokovic peering out from within the egg giving come hither looks to Tipsy and Murray out of my head.
You should write fanfiction. :lick:

41 - 53 of 53 Posts