Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Clown field made him look good. If this trend continues, he may very well reach even higher. It's already the shame of this sport, let's stop here.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,458 Posts
Clown field made him look good. If this trend continues, he may very well reach even higher. It's already the shame of this sport, let's stop here.
What are you talking about? Tipsarevic is a dick, but he's great to watch when he's playing well. Far better than most of the farce tour.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Reducing the level of clowness in a clown era results in entering top 10.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
he was a clown before he got married and now he is almost top10 - power of woman LOL
sorry for that, I used bad words in english... I meant sth different.. but you must admit this photo is great:p

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Should finish the year top10 - I think his illness in Asia has cost him a shot at WTF (he's 500pts behind 8th now in the race).

Hi schedule isn't easy though - Basel was a bad choice, Valencia is a weaker field and better suited to him (identical surface to Kuala Lumpur). Paris probably too quick for his game too.

·
Premium Member
29,568 Posts
He'll probably land his career high ranking at #8-10.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I think there are only 2 realistic things that can happen. First - Janko will not be able to reach top 10- 11-12th or
2- he will reached top 10 - probably for few weeks, maybe months just like so many other player in last years, he is great player, i like him, but is he really that good? i mean we have top 4 for sure to be ahead of him in ranking for months to come, than there are guys with more powerfull game like Berdych, Tsonga, Delpo, Soderling, then there are another ,,sometimes,, top 10 players like Almagro, Simon, Monfils, Fish. Than i forgot solid Ferrer, and upcoming new generation. Janko is one of the older players, there is too late for him to achieve something big. He can win few more 250s, maybe 500 event, maybe reach bottom top 10 but that´s his maximum. Maybe he won´t even achieve this, who knows what can happen to him next season. I think for next 2 years or so he just could be another Wawrinka- Gasquet or don´t know who else, guys that enter top 10, but than stay all the time top 20 outside top 10

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I would guess he could get as high as about #8, given he doesn't have many points to defend up to the Australian Open and the way the ranking list is right now.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
If he didn't hurt himself... 30% chance he wins USO I think
I think Djokovic was always winning that 3rd set, but Tipsy actually had chances even injured in 4th. And Tipsy has insane endurance.
He is defending early losses in 2 slams next year. Take those out... #6 maybe? But he's so streaky, it's hard to tell what I do. Maybe #7-10 is better, especially as Soderling returns
cocaine is a helluva drug

·
Premium Member
21,652 Posts
I think there are only 2 realistic things that can happen. First - Janko will not be able to reach top 10- 11-12th or
2- he will reached top 10 - probably for few weeks, maybe months just like so many other player in last years, he is great player, i like him, but is he really that good? i mean we have top 4 for sure to be ahead of him in ranking for months to come, than there are guys with more powerfull game like Berdych, Tsonga, Delpo, Soderling, then there are another ,,sometimes,, top 10 players like Almagro, Simon, Monfils, Fish. Than i forgot solid Ferrer, and upcoming new generation. Janko is one of the older players, there is too late for him to achieve something big. He can win few more 250s, maybe 500 event, maybe reach bottom top 10 but that´s his maximum. Maybe he won´t even achieve this, who knows what can happen to him next season. I think for next 2 years or so he just could be another Wawrinka- Gasquet or don´t know who else, guys that enter top 10, but than stay all the time top 20 outside top 10
Well, that's pretty fine, considering he was floating 50-100 not so long time ago. :)

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Djoko shares his egg ..?

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Bad for tennis if he makes top ten.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts