Votes: 9 8.7%
  • winner

Votes: 32 30.8%
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he gonna have a decent run, or will he have a major letdown after success of IW?

P.S - don't forget, he has that new super haircut so that may help him.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
I actually have bad feelings about this one - I think we Nolettes are due to be brought down to earth with a bang. And as the Anderson match isn't going to be televised anywhere as far as I know, I can see him going out today.

But I take comfort in the fact that I am very often wrong - I was sure Arsenal would beat Chelsea last Sunday for example....(sob)

·
Registered
55 Posts
i love your sarcasm.............everybody's darling djokovic..............rofl

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually have bad feelings about this one - I think we Nolettes are likely to be brought down to earth with a bang. And as the Anderson match isn't going to be televised I can see him going out today.

But I take comfort that fact that I am very often wrong.
Well, last year he often had these letdowns, especially after good previous tournaments. We'll see if he improved on that.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i love your sarcasm.............everybody's darling djokovic..............rofl
well, you have to have a laugh, especially after some recent posts on MTF.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Apart from winning Miami which is a great result he can see himself being No. 1 by the end of the year.

H e has a great draw to the semi's and should be clear favorite to retain.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Methinks he will go in the 4th round or the QF. He is way too good to lose earlier, but I don't see consistency as his thing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I actually have bad feelings about this one - I think we Nolettes are due to be brought down to earth with a bang. And as the Anderson match isn't going to be televised anywhere as far as I know, I can see him going out today.

But I take comfort in the fact that I am very often wrong - I was sure Arsenal would beat Chelsea last Sunday for example....(sob)
I am glad Chelsea won, Grant needed that so the reporters get off his back.
Back to the topic, I don't think he will lose so early, but I have a feeling he wil be too tired in the latter stages to win this tournament. Anyway, Good luck Novak!!! :rocker:

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
I am glad Chelsea won, Grant needed that so the reporters get off his back.
Back to the topic, I don't think he will lose so early, but I have a feeling he wil be too tired in the latter stages to win this tournament. Anyway, Good luck Novak!!! :rocker:
Grant is the best thing about Chelsea right now...I find his dourness strangely refreshing.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
He'll go out early on! in 4th round or quarters...

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts

Nolettes :) I quite like that! And of course I'm very proud to be one.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Well, he won't tank it, that's for sure.He needs those points and he'll have time to rest after that, since he isn't going to play Estoril.The only variable not known at this moment is his nervousness, seen at moments in IW.To many expectations, and his results are always a little ahead of his ability to absorb them.
So, I'll say-final and if Fed doesn't find his form then he is the most probable winner.If Fed finds it, then Nole must work harder to do it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, he won't tank it, that's for sure.He needs those points and he'll have time to rest after that, since he isn't going to play Estoril.The only variable not known at this moment is his nervousness, seen at moments in IW.To many expectations, and his results are always a little ahead of his ability to absorb them.
So, I'll say-final and if Fed doesn't find his form then he is the most probable winner.If Fed finds it, then Nole must work harder to do it.
i agree with mary, but nobody can tell if nalby reaches semis, and if fed finds form, noo chance for joker:eek:

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Nolettes :) I quite like that! And of course I'm very proud to be one.
Well I do think we sane and reasonable Nole fans who have an excellent sense of humour, together with a healthy appreciation of, and much respect for, most other players (I shall ignore your Rafa blindspot here), need to to make our voices heard on GM.

So Nolettes to the fore!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts