• final

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • winner

Votes: 3 9.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
that's a tough one. i think he might be able to take down gonzalez in the 2nd round once he beats lee in the first. this is gonna be a crucial one, the draw itself has been pretty nice to him actually. gonzalez is probably one of the weakest links in the top10 currently, so having him instead of other top-ranked players early in the draw isn't that bad. if gooch keeps his level of first serves high, he might annoy gonzalez to death and we all know how fragile he is concerning brainfarts.

if he manages to win vs. gonzalez, he'll probably face almagro, which is pretty uch unpredictable. they've never played each other and although almagro is a claycourter we've seen some improvements on hardcourt over the years.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Guccione will win R1 for sure, and I see his match against Gonzalez as a 50-50. Then, I don't know why, I see Cilic defeating him :S

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I predict he drops 3 sets total throughout the tournament, although they may all be in the same match.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
4th round!

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
The last 3 or 4 options are :retard:ed and you know it.

2nd or 3rd round

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Please a 1st round loss. I really can't stand the guy, and he's not beating Gonzalez. I don't care!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Second or fourth round.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Just hold serve and look for breaks on his serve...I'm going to guess 1st or 2nd round. The guy is pretty damn boring to watch.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
ih he plays his best and gets a bit of luck, he could make the 4th round, but i somehow doubt that he will

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Not very far the way the scoreline looks

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
gucionne is one tournament wonder.
Well he only reached two finals in sydney that is it. last it was he same thing reached finals at sydney lost to rochus at ao.(after blowing three mps.) and then his downfall began.
as much as i like him. Frankly he needs to be consistent to get inside top 100.

·
Registered
772 Posts
gucionne is one tournament wonder.
Well he only reached two finals in sydney that is it. last it was he same thing reached finals at sydney lost to rochus at ao.(after blowing three mps.) and then his downfall began.
as much as i like him. Frankly he needs to be consistent to get inside top 100.
Last year he reached the finals of Adelaide, I think. I am sure he will get his due, just like Karlovic has. It might take some time. He has a much better game than Karlovic.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Last year he reached the finals of Adelaide, I think. I am sure he will get his due, just like Karlovic has. It might take some time. He has a much better game than Karlovic.
not really. may just a better backhand but his volleys are a little weaker than karlovic's volleys. and yes his mental game isn't good enough.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts