Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's really bothering me that a player as talented as him has never won a trophy of any kind on the ATP level.

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
because he was never the winner in a final, but always lost there ;)

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Because he started really realizing his talent only this year. New improved in all aspecrs Tipsarevic will definitely win one soon.

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Did you watch his match against Andreas Seppi this year? That will answer all your questions.

·
Premium Member
Stan Wawrinka
4,179 Posts
Did you watch his match against Andreas Seppi this year? That will answer all your questions.
I wanted to say the same thing.

That final in Eastbourne showed it all.
That was unbelievable!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
It's really bothering me that a player as talented as him has never won a trophy of any kind on the ATP level.
Because he never won a title. :p

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
^^ Too harsh. He put up a good fight against Djoko today.

I'd rather say it's a matter of a reoccurring case of Close But No Cigar. Don't underrate the guy - he'll get there, perhaps more chances when entering a MM tournament, but he surely deserves a title.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
^^ Too harsh. He put up a good fight against Djoko today.

I'd rather say it's a matter of a reoccurring case of Close But No Cigar. Don't underrate the guy - he'll get there, perhaps more chances when entering a MM tournament, but he surely deserves a title.

He put up a fight alright but as soon as he knew he was never gonna win he gave up. The injury was just an excuse to quit. I did not buy the injury at all. He can learn a thing or two from Djokovic about changing your ways.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
He put up a fight alright but as soon as he knew he was never gonna win he gave up. The injury was just an excuse to quit. I did not buy the injury at all. He can learn a thing or two from Djokovic about changing your ways.
That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it, of course.
Why is Tipsy suffering a hamstring (?) injury worse than Djoko complaining about his toe nails? :confused:

·
Registered
525 Posts
He is an idiot(he even got the tattoo to prove it),that's how.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it, of course.
Why is Tipsy suffering a hamstring (?) injury worse than Djoko complaining about his toe nails? :confused:
Are you seriously defending a guy who quit one game from defeat against Seppi I think. The Djoker used to be an embarrassment with his record of quitting. He does not do that anymore. Janko should learn from the Djoker and I'm sure he can win not just one but a few titles.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts