Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59,877 Posts
Continue to persue the same person for years, making many horrible mini-relationships and endings

Also, substance abuse

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Find a prostitute

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
If the other person is open to explanations/reconciliation, try that. If not, learn from your mistake and move on.

Copious amounts of alcohol sometimes helps too and this is coming from a non-drinker.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Start fucking new people. As Biblo would say, this is a perfect example of dependance.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Start seducing other women. This way you will see that there are so many beautiful women out there and not just one.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Particularly if the mistake is yours?

How How?
You don't get over it man, you try to win her again if it's worth trying. You either succeed or you become sick of the entire thing.

you'll probably find a woman along your way, the type I like to call "nurse". She will heal you and help you regain your confidence until you become a hunter again.

Then it's up to you whether you want to stick around or expose yourself again to wild women. :wavey:

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Forget her, open a kebab.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Particularly if the mistake is yours?

How How?
you are a good poster so i'll let you in on a little shortcut... you need to do something worse... you actually need to display to your own human spirit that indeed you are pretty low... only then can the healing begin...

i bid you good luck

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you are a good poster so i'll let you in on a little shortcut... you need to do something worse... you actually need to display to your own human spirit that indeed you are pretty low... only then can the healing begin...

i bid you good luck

That i am doing.. Pretty much hitting on everything with a curve and a hole..

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
If you made one mistake and asked her to forgive you, but she wouldn't do it forget her. Anyone that won't forgive one mistake is not worth it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts